Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ignore this, plox

Go down

ignore this, plox Empty ignore this, plox

Post by pandaWaffle Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Freiheit Academy

Dear potential student,
We are please to inform you that you have been chosen to attend Freiheit Academy for the Gifted.
Here at the Academy, we aim to not only develop your powers and skills but to also teach the gifted races to coexist with the non-gifted humans and each other.
We hope you'll join us soon!

Sincerely,
the Headmistress

rules:
.This is a semi-literate role play. Minimum requirements are basic grammar and more than one line.
Please avoid:
"she garb Amy and cuddled her i love you she said Amy jump out of her arms and started to walk around meowing her she said i will give you water and food she grab water and food and put it on the floor here u go and kissed her"
.If posting OOC, indicate in a clear, obvious way, such as ooc: or [[]].
.No cybering!
.Don't swear like a sailor, as we are not at sea.
.PM your character sheets to pandaWaffle.
.Please identify your character in your post, especially if you are playing more than one.
.Romance and drama amongst your characters are encouraged. It is high school, after all.
.And, of course, no godmodding.

character building:
students & teachers
.Any age is acceptable, but keep in mind it is a high school academy setting.
.It is not required for the character to have definitive gender if the race allows it.
.There is a limit to one ability each character unless you are able to provide a good reason for the combination of abilities.
.Please keep the biography and appearance brief.
students
.Dorm numbers are formatted in a way that the first number is the floor and the second and third number is the room number. Keep in mind that the females get the odd numbered floors and males get the even numbers.
teachers
.Please choose one to two classes from the following or suggest your own:
    English
    Math
    Science
    Foreign Language [of your choice]
    Performing Arts
    Art
    History
    Hand-to-hand fighting
    Psychic Control

contents:
o1.intro&rules&contents
o2.school&dorms | students&teachers

the school
Freiheit Academy is comprised of four large buildings.
To the left is the dorm, with a large number of rooms that house two students each.
The rooms are not co-ed. Females are assigned to the odd numbered floors, males to the even.
To the right is the gym, which includes a variety of playing courts and a swimming pool.
Behind the gym is the open field, used for outdoor sports.
Between the two buildings is the main school building. This is where all classes and labs take place.
Behind the school building the club room building. Formally used for club meetings, it now acts as storage space.
In the center of the school building, the dorm and the gym is the courtyard. The courtyard has much more grass than cement and has various trees to provide shade. In the center is a white gazebo beside a large fountain inscribed with the school motto: "Vigeo intus umbra".
None of the faculty worries about running out of rooms, they'll simply create new ones with someone's power.

dorms
first floor: female
second floor: male

students
Code:
[b]username. [/b]USERNAME
[b]character name.[/b] NAME
[b]age.[/b] AGE
[b]gender.[/b] GENDER
[b]race.[/b] RACE
[b]ability.[/b] ABILITY
[b]bio.[/b] BIO
[b]appearance.[/b] APPEARANCE
[b]dorm.[/b] DORM NUMBER

teachers/staffs
Code:
[b]username.[/b] USERNAME
[b]character name.[/b] NAME
[b]age.[/b] AGE
[b]gender.[/b] GENDER
[b]race.[/b] RACE
[b]ability.[/b] ABILITY
[b]position/class.[/b] CLASS
[b]bio.[/b] BIO
[b]appearance.[/b] APPEARANCE

username. pandaWaffle
character name. Josephine "Fifi" Furtim
age. 29
gender. female
race. cat-girl
ability. cat-like senses & morph into a cat
position/class. headmistress
bio. BIO
appearance. average height, thin, pale skin, long black and gray hair, blue eyes surrounded by faint gray markings

Last edited by pandaWaffle on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 am; edited 23 times in total
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-07-22

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
ignore this, plox Left_bar_bleue2/2ignore this, plox Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

http://half-windsor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ignore this, plox Empty G:COM post style i & ii

Post by pandaWaffle Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:10 pm

[[ÐЈ рΙαұ тћαт мusıc ʟouđεя oηεפּαו♫]]
alice jouer¶

╔════════════════════════════╗

«Shall I speak ill of him that is my husband?
Ah, poor my lord, what tongue shall smooth thy name when I, thy three hours wife have mangled it?

[[OoC>> hullohullo]]

╚════════════════════════════╝

ignore this, plox Alice_03_______ignore this, plox Alice_02_______ignore this, plox Alice_01

ignore this, plox Alice_sticker
      Grinning, Alice placed her elbows on the table, threaded her fingers together and rested her cheek upon them.
      "You see, I'm not afraid of dying..."
      She glanced her cooling mug of coffee before turning her gaze to his neck, her smile faltering.
      "I'm more afraid of regretting life. You know, failing to do what I wanted to do."
      She paused, biting her tongue.
      Why am I telling him all this? Why am I... Why am I opening myself to him and making myself so vulnerable?
      "Like writing a book, becoming a pop idol, making a giant chocolate cake just for myself, or..."
      Alice raised her eyes to meet his.
      "Or meeting someone and becoming friends with them, so when after I die, someone will remember me."
      She closed her eyes, a small smile forming on her face, "Especially that last one. I don't know how I would feel if I failed to do that. You see... I think there is nothing worse than being forgotten and fading away into nothing."

A quiet stillness settled over the two.
      "A-Alice?"
      He reached over the table toward her arm, when she let out a small wail of dissatisfaction, "What am I doing, blabbering on about random smack?"
      Alice moved to stretch her arms above her head, pausing to widen her eyes in a questioning way, "Eh? Did you say something?"
      "N-no, nothing..." he stuttered as he lowered his arm back to the table.

Why is there no [imgleft]? D:
Code:
[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/pandawaffle/Gazebo/COM/alice_sticker.jpg[/img]↴
[list][list]TEXT[/list][/list]

combat

ignore this, plox Alice_sticker
      →Pulling her beam rifle from behind her in her left hand, Alice set it to charge fire, holding down the trigger. In her right hand, Alice aimed alphonso at the center of Cain's chest. With that, Alice began running towards Cain, alphonso constantly firing and the beam rifle in her left hand trailing behind her. Alice realized how ridiculous and inconvenient it is to run with such a long rifle in her hand, but she was being exceedingly uncreative when it came to combat.[first action][weapon connection]

→As she approached Cain, Alice attempted to block or dodge any attack coming her way and , when she was within five feet of Cain, Alice pushed herself off the ground, somersaulting over Cain, showering him in bullets. As she landed, behind him, Alice began firing at the back of his head.[second action][acrobatic][weapon connection]

→As Cain turned around, Alice ducked to dodge his attack and pushed herself forward. Raising her beam rifle to his face, Alice released the trigger before back flipping away.[third action][acrobatic]

Code:
[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/pandawaffle/Gazebo/COM/alice_sticker.jpg[/img]↴
[list][list]→TEXT[sub][first action][/sub]

→TEXT[sub][second action][/sub]

→TEXT[sub][third action][/sub][/list][/list]

Last edited by pandaWaffle on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:38 am; edited 9 times in total
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

ignore this, plox Empty Dylan

Post by pandaWaffle Sun May 03, 2009 9:30 pm

name↘Dylan
age↘18
clan↘Basilus » Mus Del Not
weapon↘violin/sword [super heavy ranged]
    The violin works as a conductor for a psychic user's powers. With the player's psychic powers, the violin can project blades of compressed and sharpened air. The blades can only travel a limited distance, depending on the ability and experience of the user. The violin can also transform (using psychic powers) into a sword resembling a jian. The sword's blade itself does not have a sharpened edge. For the sword to be able to cut, the user must compress and sharpen the air around the blade. The sword can also project an air blade by swinging.

level↘1
muscle↘3
synapse↘1 +1[free] =2
body↘3

appearance↘Dylan keeps his black hair messy (he says it looks cool when he's performing) and at 5'8" he doesn't have to worry about some girls being tall enough to mess up his hair. He, although, does enjoy dazzling the girls with his deep gray eyes. At 120 pounds, he's a little on the light side for someone his age and height but he enjoys the slender look it gives him. The only thing Dylan despairs over is the fact his soft, fair skin paired with his figure sometimes make him look a little feminine.
ignore this, plox Dylan

bio↘Dylan comes from a nomadic family of psychic musicians who pass down knowledge of their psychic powers and instrument weapons through the generations. His mother plays the guitar, his father jams on the piano, and his younger sister, Genevieve, who he cares a lot for, is training to sing. They move from city to city, playing for spare change and for fun. Since they travel a lot, Dylan is capable in the more practical skills (cooking, cleaning, enough first aid to survive, etc) and knows how to care for himself. He dislikes traveling to the space cities and tries to avoid them. His family often leave behind on Earth when they feel the need to go up instead of forcing him to come with them.
Dylan is very casual about his future, with his goal in life to play music until he dies. He doesn't care much for money and let Genevieve handle his finances.
For combat, Dylan relies on his violin as a conductor for a way to manifest his powers. His abilities have the capacity to be control air/wind without his violin but Dylan does not have the experience to fully control his powers.

He also has a weird quirk where he exclaims "Chur!" when poked in the side.
And Dylan likes girls.

attributes↘psychic powers [air/wind]
    ↘long fingers

defects↘phobia [small, enclosed spaces]
    ↘psychic backlash
      Like playing music, Dylan's psychic powers better with practice - you know, the practice he lacks. Dylan preferred to run away with his sister to keep her safe and hasn't had that much fighting experience so he's still getting used to using his powers for combat.

skills↘symphony of destruction
    ↘first aid
      Dylan finds this skill rather useless. As his family travel from one city to another, they often accumulate minor cuts and burns that Dylan has a general understanding of how to treat.

stats equations
7 +3[psychic backlash] +2[phobia] =12
12 -1[psychic powers] -0[long fingers] -2[symphony of destruction] -2[first aid] -0[weapon][MDN freebie] =7
7 -3[body] -3[muscle] -1[synapse] =0

Last edited by pandaWaffle on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 am; edited 24 times in total
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

ignore this, plox Empty DRAFT

Post by pandaWaffle Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:36 pm

ignore this, plox Alice_sticker»
→Alice pushed herself off the floor, holding her side where Cain's foot had connected with her chest, and stared, left speechless by J''s astounding (and somewhat over dramatic) attack from her place on the floor. A- Amazing...
Alice blinked, and furious with herself, lowered her gaze to the floor,
and here I am, being useless as always.
As she heard a muffled metallic scrapping noise she looked up to see J''s curtain rod roll her way
and paused.
A pike... right?
Taking it in her hand, Alice lifted herself to her feet and laughed softly to herself.
Still, I have no idea how to use this
and I'll probably won't do anything effective
but extremely predictable.
But still.

With quick, silent leaps, Alice made her way toward Cain while Drako had him occupied. Then using Cain's back and shoulder as a platform while delivering a swift blow to his temple in hopes of disorienting him, Alice pushed herself off him and the wall, making her way back to the chandelier. [first action]

→Landing on top of chandelier, Alice yanks off a handful of the decorative glass crystals, waiting for Drako to end his attack.
As Cain neared the area underneath the chandelier, Alice, with alphonso, shoots where the chain meets the ceiling, letting the chandelier fall, hopefully on Cain.
If not, Alice hopes in the explosion of metal and broken glass, something would hit Cain.[second action]

→Jumping off the chandelier before it hits the ground, Alice attempts to shove crystals into Cain's body while kicking and using her feet and curtain rod to push them in and the debris in deeper before slashing Cain across the chest with the curtain rod.
Alice flashed a smile before jumping back and winking, "Maybe you'll sparkle. Like a vampire."[third action][martial artist]

Last edited by pandaWaffle on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : (Ou<)/)
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

ignore this, plox Empty references

Post by pandaWaffle Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 am

Dylan
picture is fan art of APH's Spain
jian use? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmLYnDkpfAs
If he should form a band, name it Matthew Williams. >u<
mother - pyrokinetic
father - telekinetic
sister(Genevieve) - can push ideas and memories into one's mind or control them for a brief time ("Stick your gun in your mouth and fire. Don't worry, you just emptied it a few moments ago. Don't you remember?" Bang.)

Alice
S&W 4006 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiE9tIl_A24

Last edited by pandaWaffle on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

ignore this, plox Empty Alice bio as of 21 February 2012

Post by pandaWaffle Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 am

name_Alice
age_16
clan_Julius>>Harbinger
weapon_handgun (Smith & Wesson Model 4006) named "alphonso" [Heavy Ranged]

level_6
flair to next lvl_3
muscle_3
synapse_3
body_3

Gazebo Points_11
Buxxors_79

inventory_
jar of Forger's coffee grounds
box cutter [light melee]
package of 87 pairs of socks

appearance_Standing at 5'5", Alice has rather pale skin, long light brown hair divided and tied in two (used to judge the wind's speed), and, due to exposure to toxins, one blue eye and one yellow.
As for her clothes, she wears a modified uniform(and by modified, I mean: she ripped apart her uniform and sewed it back together) to improve mobility (and cuteness), composed of a dark blue shirt with green trim, gray shorts and fingerless gloves to keep from callousing her palms. Along with dark blue black thigh-high socks and gray, steel-toed shoes.
pictures:x|x|x|
ignore this, plox Alice_side-1

bio_Alice had been born and resided in the space cities, living with parents. Alice is half Chinese, half French, but it's hard to tell just by looking. Despite her heritage, she speaks only a little Chinese and French.
Being the only child, her strict parents focused solely on her and pressured Alice to excel in everything. Despite her efforts, Alice had trouble committing things to memory and failed her many classes. Extremely disappointed in their child, Alice's parents emotionally abused her verbally for some time.
Depressed about failing her parents, she joined the Royal Guard at the age of 14 [because no one cares about age, amirite?]. She quickly took to handguns, having amazing aim, the unbelievable ability to judge distance, and the desire to keep as far away from her opponents. Despite having access to far more superior weapons, Alice is unwilling to trade alphonso for anything else.
When it comes to hand-to-hand combat, Alice prefers using her legs to keep as much distance between her and enemies and protect her hands.
As part of training, Alice study and memorized the human body and, at one point, she was an information gatherer, but has trouble remembering the information she uncovered.
On one mission to the Earth's surface, toxins had been splashed in her right eye, turning it yellow. This does not alter her performance, except for the occasional blurriness in her vision. When she heard of the rumors the Gazebo, she once left space in search it, with the desire to return the world to it's original beauty and to live on the surface.
Alice, although kind and polite to most, is relatively emotionally distant. She tries to hide the fact that she's not bonding with others with an overly (and relatively fake) happy and somewhat carefree attitude. This can lead to one to believing they are getting close to her when what is happening is the opposite (think Fai from Tsubasa:RC). Despite the lack of deep emotional bonds with others, she is willing to put herself in danger when those acquainted with her are in trouble.
Alice has moderate control over herself and her emotions, except when witnessing someone's disrespect for life, while, and for sometime, after a battle/fight, where she is more likely to become angered (she blames her hormones).
Her desire to restore the Earth originates from a time when she was 7 and forced to study poetry. She came across an extremely beautiful poem describing Earth’s previous beauty and she was determined to see with her own eyes what inspired such beautiful words.
She also has a habit of saying “I’m sorry” or apologizing in various forms often, as a result of her parents’ teachings in mannerism.

attributes:
_knowledgeable (general info on human body and random trivia [like the origin of Sasuke's name])
_good luck: Like Sakura from the CLAMP universe, she has been blessed by her creator with uncanny luck. That means she can kick your ass at blackjack. And she will. Betch.

defects:
_addiction (caffeine): Alice grew addicted to caffine after countless nights of endless studying. She carries around a bottle of caffiene tablets which she take regularly to prevent going into withdrawal.
_phobia (authority [parents, teachers, presidents, etc]): After spending the majority of her life with only her parents and teachers, she has grown fearful of them. When around a person of authority (besides her parents), she begins to panic, loses her focus, and is unable to work/fight properly.

skills:
_weapon connection - S&W Model 4006 ("alphonso"): Alice's first and perfered weapon, she has gone through many mission with alphonso, creating a extremely strong bond between the two.
_acrobatic: Because a girl needs to be flexible she was a ninja in a past life.
_martial artist

stats equations:
7 +2 +1 =10
10 -0 -0 -2 -2 =6
6 -2 -1 -3 =0
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

ignore this, plox Empty Re: ignore this, plox

Post by pandaWaffle Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 am

name↘Alice
age↘17
clan↘Julius » Harbinger
weapon↘handgun [heavy ranged]
      ↳Smith & Wesson Model 4006 | named "alphonso"

level↘6
    flair to next↘3

muscle↘3
synapse↘3
body↘3

Gazebo Points↘11
Buxxors↘79

inventory↘jar of Forger's coffee grounds | box cutter [light melee] | package of 8 7 pairs of socks

appearance↘blah blah blah and she has these boobs
ignore this, plox Alice_side-1

bio↘blah blah blah [tl;dr - strict and disappointed parents; studious, more clever than the average person but her social phobia/anxiety and general low self-esteem hold her back]

attributes↘knowledgeable [basic human anatomy]
    ↘good luck

defects↘addiction [caffiene]
    ↘phobia [social phobia]
      text text text

skills↘weapon connection
    ↘acrobatic
    ↘martial artist

stats equations
7 +2 +1 =10
10 -0 -0 -2 -2 =6
6 -2 -1 -3 =0
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

ignore this, plox Empty Re: ignore this, plox

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum