Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Memories of Ambition

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by joseph Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Ghost walked out, semi-transparent, followed by Emil and Kaiser in a somewhat straight line. A crowbar spun towards the group. As it phased right through Ghost, Emil deflected it with his cleaver, sending the crowbar to the air. Before another tool could have been thrown at them, the group looks in front of them to see a large group of people gathered in front of them. All sporting ridiculous simpers and white robes, they all muttered things as they approached slowly. They all spoke the same thing, but because they failed to monologue it in unison, they could not be understood. The trio took their battle stances as the group of white-robed men took out their weapons: crowbars, street signs, and practically everything that could have been picked up off the street and from the cars. Suddenly, the trio felt a hot pulse in their heads.

— M E M O R Y C A L L —
I heard that you guys all met just now.
I felt like making things interesting, so
I did! Have fun with the Memory Hunters!

And with that, the three fought.

COMBAT! Memory Hunters (Horde)
The street the fighters were on was a mess. Broken, cracked and ready to fall apart into the sewers, full-on, groundbreaking attacks would literally destroy the entire block. Street signs lay in waste and sat calmly on the pavement. Fire hydrants still looked like they could have been used and seemed weaker, as water occasionally leaked into the sewer drain. Suddenly, the crowbar that Emil smacked away fell to the ground a few meters from the scene. Out of impulse, Kaiser shot at it, creating an explosion that rung in everyone's ears and a crater that filled the entire center. Suddenly, all the Memory Hunters began writhing in pain, yelling in agony and covering their ears.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by Reaper Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 pm

activate:OMFG! and Zawesomeness
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:33 am

Emil's pulse quickened as the first hunter lurched towards him. He was a tall man, standing slightly higher than Abrams' 6 foot stature. As he neared, Emil dropped his stance. Coming into hitting distance, the hunter threw the first punch; it was also his last. In mid swing, Emil intercepted the hard right cross, side stepping slightly to the left and grabbing the man's extended arm to keep it from retracting. With a deep malice in his eyes, he drew his weapon; a meat cleaver, displaying a beautiful yet horrid sharpness. With an ardent thrust, Emil had embedded the knife through his robe's sleeve and into the flesh of the center of the hunter's forearm. The man squirmed in pain, trying to free himself from Emil's grip. Removing the blade, Abrams unleashed a flood of the man's fluid that immediately soaked out of his sleeve and poured, wine-like, onto the street. The hunter collapsed in pain, doused in his own bloodshed, leaving his disfigured arm dangling helplessly erect, Emil's grasp still unrelenting. He placed his shoe on the man's chest as he lay still; a face of pure agony carved into a permanent countenance. With a small tug on the man's arm came several ear-shrieking screams along with two loud successive snapping noises; the radius and ulna had shattered within the poor man's arm. Another tug put a heavy strain on the now visible sinews and tendons of his arm, until the strain had morphed what was once the meat of an arm into a stringy, doughy pulp in between two remnants of a man's limb. The pain was so immense the man had fallen unconscious.

Emil knelt over the man as he placed his left hand over his face. Drying the hunter's tears of agony, he whispered, "I understand why you want me dead, and I do appreciate the effort," he wiped the man's blood on the white robe he wore, cleaning off his hands and cleaver as he retrieved his chef's knife. He paused a moment over the hunter as the knife twirled insanely in between the chef's fingers. "Die well, knowing that." With reckless abandon, Emil drove the knife through the man's skull, unhesitatingly impaling his own hand in the process. As he rose, Emil relinquished his blade from the hunter's featureless face, a veneer of his own blood masking his body, and surrounding him on all sides as he lay still; like dirt to a coffin.[First Action][Suicidal]

The Tierisch, whose mostly white apparel had suddenly changed into a dominance of red, rose from the floor, and examined his knife, protruding through both the front and back sides of his palm, and was currently proudly displaying a coating of its victim's blood. His eyes fell to his scarred skin. In his head, he recalled a few lines to a song he once heard his father sing on lazy work days. 'The needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting,' his stare drew back to the knife. 'Try to kill it all away, but I remember everything.' His gaze directed to the corpse's severed arm. It was then that the memory of his butchered father flashed in Emil's mind. A surge of long-repressed energy mustered in Emil's core, and shot towards his arm. Rapidly, the limb's skin tone contorted into an unnatural silver color, matching the blade of his knife, still embedded where the chef's palm had once been. "I guess I still am able to do that," he remarked, scanning over his arm, which now resembled an ice pick. "Who's next?"

The hunters had Emil and the other two surrounded. He scanned the surrounding area. "Crowbar...street signs...ahah!" He was fixated on a fire hydrant. "Cast iron....perfect..." he advanced, a seldom smile on his face. The hunters continued their assault. As the first lunged at Emil, he simply swiped the poor fellow with his left arm, sending the hunter flying helplessly down the street at a high velocity and skidding on the pavement, a pathway of blood the only proof of the hunter's existence. "Excuse me, sir." As he neared the hydrant, a second hunter attacked. This one, he merely dispatched of by driving his arm down over the hunter, and crushing him into a wet and bloody heap that resembled a morbid beef patty pressed into a meteor crater, or road kill stuck inside a pot hole in the street. "Pardon me." He took a seat upon the hydrant as he reached it. "I forgot how much I missed this," he spoke as his arm settled back into its normal configuration, skin tone and all. He then proceeded to remove the knife. With a deep sigh, he settled into the "seat". "And how tiring."[Second Action][Tattoo of Substance]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 am

Kaiser aimed the rifle at the first of the cloaked men who leapt at him, a small switchblade in his right hand. Just as the man slashed into the meat of Kaiser's left arm, a short burst of three rounds thudded into his chest, and a thin red mist of blood formed around the wound briefly, before Kaiser pushed the man away. He struggled back to his feet, knife still in hand. Kaiser also stood himself back up. "Still on me, you sack of meat? I'll destroy you!" He jumped onto the man, knocking him back down to the floor, and repeatedly beat his face down into the gravel with the rifle's butt. Two more of the hunters closed in, one burdened with a heavy sledgehammer, another carried a small but wicked looking pistol, and seemed to wear some sort of helmet under his hood. Kaiser kept bringing the weapon down a few more times before he realized the man was dead. He jumped back to his feet, but not before tearing a shoulder section of meat and bone from the fallen attacker and hefting it over his shoulder. "Who's gonna' join their pal in my BELLY?!" [First Action] [Desecrator]

As the sledge-bearing hunter brought his weapon down, Kaiser rolled to the side and quickly pressed the rifle to the hunter's neck during the brief window of opportunity, and fired another short burst that knocked the man back, and tore his head directly off. The body stood for all of two seconds, before falling to it's knees, then finally flopping down like some useless puppet. Kaiser quickly drew himself back up once more, just as he heard two sharp cracks from above him. He saw the terrified hunter's face, as he holstered his weapon and ran forward to Kaiser. "How.. do I get ya' damn memories.. Goddamn this.." the strange muttered as he drew a knife to finish the job. Just as Kaiser slammed the rifle into his cheek, instantly sending his soul screaming into whatever hell awaited. As he lay there, he reached for the meat shank he'd cut earlier, and quickly took a few chomps, with small sections of brittle bone and gore drifted down the side of his face, before his senses returned to him and he could regain his feet. As he got up, he wildly fired off Kung-Pow in anger at a crowd of hunters that rushed toward Emil and Ghost, as he now stood on the edge of the unofficial battlefield. [Second Action] [Subway, Eat Flesh (?)]

Kaiser then aimed the rifle into the center of the massive crowd of angry hunters. As Ghost and Emil picked away at the hunters who came near them, Kaiser fired once, taking the hand off of a hunter holding a rusty nail-board. He then shouldered the weapon and grabbed one of the explosive gas pellets from his pouch, and ran into the crowd, determined to ruin this particularly fine day for the hunters who he realized looked to kill him only for the memories in his head. Wasn't his fault he had them, so they all had to die. He then punched a large hunter, and as he did so, dropped the activated device into the burly man's robe, then pushed his way back out. "Emil, other guy! Move back! It's Fireworks time! Meat bomb! [Third Action] [Explosive Gas Pellet]

Last edited by Yao Guai on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm still not sure the bomb was legal.. Corrections?)
Yao Guai
Yao Guai
Where am I going with this again?

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 pm

inner monologue: Ghost assessing the situation seemed unworried about the outcome of this fight. Within the confines of his mind are. DAMN I SHOULDN'T HAVE USED MY POWERS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE SO EVERYONE KNOW MY POWERS. I COULD HAVE SIMPLY DODGED IT. BUT NO IT HAD TO GO THROUGH ME RIGHT. ITS LIKE IVE BEEN USING MY POWERS ALOT LATELY. THATS VERY PECULIAR BECAUSE I DONT USUALLY DO THAT.
calming down inside he figure out what is going on. Looking over he sees Emil sitting on a fire hydrant. he ponders his powers seeing as no ordinary people could do what he did. Then he looks at kaiser. utterly disgusted with his manners when eating watched as he is running around franticly trying to kill everyone. The man who brought us together must be getting something out of it. he couldn't put his finger on just what yet but he will find out soon enough.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:00 pm

ROLL RESULTS:

Emil
This dice is not existing.
+ 2 + 2 (ToS)

Memory Hunters

Kaiser
+ 3 – 4 (Des)

Memory Hunters
– 3 (Loud Noises Scare Me)

Ghost
0 (Monologue)

Memory Hunters
0 (Monologue)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Results:

Emil
Attack: 18
4 + 5 = 9
LEVEL UP! Emil is now Level 2! 1 Flair until Level 3. +1GP

Despite dealing impressive blows to the Hunters that inflict 13 points of damage to the Hunters, Emil's hand still ached from carelessly allowing his own blade to cut him. Emil loses 1 Body! He has 1 Body remaining.

Kaiser
Attack: 17
3 + 3 + 2 = 8
LEVEL UP! Kaiser is now Level 2! 2 Flair until Level 3. +1GP

While the Hunters were distracted by Kaiser's rather loud gunshots, he successfully managed to kill off a massive number and does a total of 13 damage!

Ghost
Attack: 0
2 (Mono) = 2
Ghost is Level 1! 2 Flair until Level 2.

Ghost distracts himself from the battle by scanning the battlefield and talking to himself in his head. He deals no damage but manages to keep from having damage inflicted onto himself.

As the last Hunter falls, the group looks at the street they had used as a battlefield. Paths of blood converged as they grew in thickness. Bodies lay in waste, most horribly mutilated. With such power in three Chosens, imagine what they could do on other Chosens... At least, that's what they all thought in their heads.

VICTORY!

Victory Bonuses:

Wall of Text: +2GP to Emil for writing a novel for two actions [x

Calk and Collected: +2GP for Ghost for using his very first combat post in MoA monologuing xD

BOOM BOOM POW: +3GP for Kaiser for being the only one to (inadvertently) use the implication of the Memory Hunters having the defect "Loud Noises Scare Me"

Above & Beyond: 1 Flair and +1GP to everyone for doing over two and a half times more damage than the Horde itself!

LEVEL UP! Emil is now Level 3! 6 Flair until Level 4. +1GP
Kaiser is Level 2! One Flair until Level 3.
Ghost is Level 1! One Flair until Level 2.

Last edited by whoojoseph on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 pm

joseph carried out 1 launched of one Success Roll :
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Kaiser pulled himself back from the massive mess. As he stood himself back up, he noticed that Ghost still stood far in the back. He angrily bared his teeth at him, and yelled "Hey, thanks for the help!" in a vicious voice at the strange man. As he did so, he strapped Kung-Pow back onto his bandolier and walked over to Emil, whose hand bled profusely from a stab wound. He put his hand on the new-found ally's shoulder. "You okay, Emil?" He gestured at the mess now. "Good job, we showed these assholes."

He then pointed at the hunter who'd attempted to knife him earlier. "I heard him muttering when he drew his blade. These guys were also after the memories that the mysterious man stuck in our heads. Now I'm pissed!" He said crossly as he smashed in the face of an obviously dead hunter whom the blast had thrown into the hydrant. "What do we do now? These guys can track us anytime, we need some sort of plan."
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 pm

clapping as he walked over "i guess you guys go this handled
well maybe we should go looking for them. Seeing as they wont leave us alone until the month is finished at least." he said nearing them, "or we could baracade ourselves in someplace. seeing as you both are food at fighting i should say we go with the first one."
grinning menicingly "then when no one is left we con settle things. think about it we could take out all the large targets that may get in out way. thus easier to accoplish our goal."
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Emil had his right arm clutched tightly over the fire hydrant, and had half-morphed it into what seemed to the approaching Kaiser as the same material as the chef's 'seat'. "It's too bad there weren't more of them," he rose from his makeshift throne as his arm fully contorted into cast iron, then rapidly shifted back to normal. He strolled over to a few dead hunters, pausing briefly to look over bodies before proceeding to ransack the belongings in their robes.[?][Good Luck].

Still concentrating on his search, Emil addressed Kaiser's statement. "From what I see, our best plan of action would be, first of all, to stay together. I feel that you and I alone are more than formidable enough to destroy whatever this abomination of a world may throw at us, friend. And if that cloaked man gave these memories only to combatants of our caliber, then there's no telling what the young one has to offer," he nodded over to Ghost, still far off down the street. "If we form a temporary alliance, it's possible we can collect all of the memories the man sent amongst the three of us," the chef rose to his feet and turned his head to meet eyes with Kaiser. "And then at the very end, we can fight it out to see who truly wins this morbid scavenger hunt; all for one, none for all," as he spoke the slightly butchered famous line, a drop of blood trickled out of Emil's wound, down his hand and dripped off his finger. It was at this time that Ghost neared. He spoke of two suggestions; wait it out at some spot while wave after wave of enemy pushed and clawed to rip the meat off their bones, or to exploit the new abilities donned upon them by the mysterious cloaked man, and bring the fight to their opponents' neck of the woods. Emil had a certain fondness for the latter. "I agree, friend," he turned his back on the two, and placed a hand over his mouth, as if deep in thought. "But there's something I need to know first," the sentence was nearly inaudible, even to himself.[Psychic Powers][?][Good Luck]

Last edited by D.N.A. on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:14 pm

"I've a feeling that all that stuff about one month has a catch.. Maybe some sort of fail-safe?" Kaiser said to Ghost, who now joined them. "I'm sure that we have to do this all in less time, as we'll probably be killed or imprisoned if we wait around. I agree, let's hunt down these assholes. Maybe we can find one or two who actually received memories. I mean, we should track them down first, as they're probably the center of this army of hunters. The hunters shall be the hunted!" He cackled and shook with morbid pleasure at the thought of obliterating and devouring the probably hundreds or so hunters that even now were seeking to kill him and take away his unwilling gift.

"We should also find some way to get some more resources. I'm going to need more ammo, and explosives, sooner or later." He looked at each of his two new allies. "I'm sure there's an armory or something nearby, some of these bastards had firearms and old army-issue knives and suits under those robes." He got up, and pulled a clip of armor-piercing rounds from the bandolier and fit them into Kung-Pow, whose barrel still flared bright red at the tip from the constant fire. "Well, you decide. Either we find these guy's weapons cache, or just find some more Memories. Although there'll probably be some tougher enemies either way, you know."
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:19 pm

joseph carried out 1 launched of one Success Roll :
(Original number was 5)

After looking through the Hunters' robes, Emil managed to collect approximately 50 Buxxors and had the Hunters' weapons to his disposal, which included small knives (LM, total of 3), a sledgehammer (HM) and other things typically found near abandoned buildings or construction sites, like wrenches and crowbars (LM, 2 each).
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Emil shuffled through the found items, pocketing the buxxors immediately and placing the sledgehammer through an empty loop next to his santoku knife on his uniform's belt. He glanced at his new found allies as he decided what to do with the remaining items. As he looked over Ghost, he noticed the many Bowie knives strapped to his belt, somewhat mirroring what he did with his own set of cutlery. "Take these," he handed Ghost the small knives and turned to Kaiser. "And you can have these," he handed the Thanatos the wrenches and crowbars.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 pm

"well lets get going. better not stay in one place for too long.
thanks." he says recieving the knives
he looks around for the right direction and anything else [dude the graphics][?]
also he uses his memory radar to make sure all the enimies are gone
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Kaiser surveyed the tools given to him. "Meh, I can make this work.." He leaned over the weapons which he now set on the floor, atop the belly of a fallen hunter. He quickly took the items, and mixing them with a few sticks of dynamite from his satchel, soon assembled some odd explosive device. He displayed the piece of makeshift work to his companions. "This.. is the new and improved 'Kainificent', product of a real master of explosives, and I can't wait to try this baby out! We should get moving, before more hunters come. And they'll probably have learned from their mistakes by now." [Good use of Thanatos Bomb SKILLZ?!] [?]

He got back to his feet, and shoved the crude and large bomb down into his bag, joined a moment after by a spare crowbar. He kicked over the dead hunter, and then slipped the hunter haunch-cut down into a pouch on his side. Blood noticeably pooled at the bottom of the pouch, as a bulge of some unknown material now grew with the shoulder piece. A moment later, he was set for departure.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Ghost's Memory Radar pulsates to his North. Instinctively, he sprints his way to where the pulsating led him. Surprised, Emil and Kaiser follow. With Ghost far ahead, the two are left in his dust, following nothing but the pulsating in their heads and the footprints left by Ghost. As their Radars throbbed harder in their minds, they noticed many landmarks: large buildings bigger than most Vohzd, Asiatic huts and many, many outlandish markings everywhere. Upon finally catching up to Ghost, the Kypris stood still in front of what looked like a city limits sign. Letters aged off the sign, leaving the city with what was left of it: "Cinto".

Ghost trembled, and it wasn't til after Emil and Kaiser noticed Ghost's shaking that they begun shaking themselves. The Memory Radar pulsated rapidly, but it was practically static. No matter where they walked, the pulsating remained the same. There was only one thing safe to assume: the city was the Memory.

The group traversed through certain parts of Cinto until they noticed that some spots were more concentrated with Memory than others. With more critical use of the Radar, three hotspots were pinpointed: a back alley, a flight of stairs leading to the underground and a rather large and executive-looking building.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:52 pm

"well i guess they want us to split u
i call the executive building." Ghost says still trembling
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 am

"Damn.. what the hell is this place?!" He shook in pain as another ache ran through his head. "And whatever it is, it's causing that sensor thing to go wack. This is just too weird." He pointed the rifle, almost painfully, at the opposite side of the city. "We need to finish up here, and fast. This shit is making my head hurt like... Damn it, we just need to hurry and kill whatever is here." He slammed his fist into a strange and outlandish hut nearby, only to hear clattering as sounds started to come from around the trio. "Damn headache. I'm hearing shit now. That sure sounds a lot like.." He patted his weapon fondly with a pained grin. "Thank whoever is up there, it ain't around anymore." [?]

He then turned to Ghost, who made clear their plan. He drew Kung-Pow from the bandolier again. "I think I'll check out that alley. It's a good place for a good fight. Emil, you got the stairs." He made a faint hand sign, then wandered off to the alley from where the memory signal had originated. [Memory Radar (Passive)]

(OOC: His OWN memories are now returning to frighten him, but they're really just sounds and hallucinations, so no threat right now.)
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:43 am

"Didn't I just say five minutes ago that--" Emil stopped himself short of finishing, as he was alone, once again. With a sigh, he progressed down the steps going underground, entertaining himself by standing his chef's knife on its handle and balancing it with ludicrous control on his outstretched index finger as he walked. "Fine, then. More fun for me," with each step he took down the flight of stairs, he was further engulfed by the darkness it led into.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 am

And with that, the three separated to investigate why the areas gave off so much of a signal to their Radars.

The Alley...
Kaiser walked through, practically cramped and tingling more than he was in the middle of the street. There was only one walkway leading to a dead end. On both his sides, however, there were tens of kiosks practically filled with merchandise. Surprised to see treasures surrounding him and not Hunters, Kaiser kept his guard up.

The Underground...
As Emil walks down, light began to fade away. Once he paced past the last step, lights turned on in the underground. It was revealed to be a subway station. An empty railroad track lay in the very center, stretching beyond what was visible to Emil's eyes. Pillars stood distances away from each other, and benches sat perpendicularly from the columns. On the other side of the tracks, there was practically nothing but a small trash bin that trembled like the three had upon sensing the Memory of the city.

The Building...
The building was truly magnificent in view. Although aged from years of radiation, its doors were shut tightly. For some reason, the front of the building was unusually clean and maintained. The bushes were in good condition, which was a rarity on the barren surface of a desolate Earth. The statue in the middle of the entrance was exceptionally new. However, it was not in the image of an old human leader. And like Ghost in front of the city limits, the statue trembled slightly as Ghost moved closer.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:18 am

Ghost taking in the sight looks around.[dude the graphics]
after he approches the statue carefully with his hand on his knives.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 am

Bushes were abnormally green for a desolate, lifeless landscape. No other life seemed to have survived. The stone flooring seems to have been totally untouched, almost as if it were just newly laid on. The statue, as previously stated, was not of a human model; rather, it looked quite abstract. As Ghost walked closer to the statue, it shook harder before slowing once more.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 am

Ghost obviously confused but intriuged with this touched the statue with one of his hands. His other holding a knife.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:31 am

Unconcerned to look both ways before doing so, the chef traversed the rusting tracks, and made his way to the other side of the subway station. He stopped briefly as he hopped into the rut the tracks were laid into, perhaps in the hopes that a long dead train would come alive once more to claim him. But, in truth, the hesitation was strictly business. Quickly, his eyes raced down the railway, searching for anything useful.[?][Good Luck]

With the help of a petrified safety ladder along the wall, Abrams had climbed to the other side of the station. With the chef's knife now in firm grasp, Emil reached toward the trash can, in an attempt to touch it.[?]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next