Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Memories of Ambition

4 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:39 am

With a simple stroke of his finger, the statue began convulsing wildly, eventually falling off its stand. Soon, the abomination began to move, standing up and forming into a semi-humanoid thing. Upon seeing it, Ghost began to think. This definitely has features of a Vohzd. But it's unusually small... Nonetheless, it posed a threat, and Ghost could not let his Memory go to waste.

COMBAT! Ceren (Named)
Memory: N/A

Emil spotted nothing but pebbles in the railway as he jumped to the other side of the station. Upon simply touching the trash can, the bin fell to its side, trembling hard and violently. Its lid fell off, and a brown mess of God knows what oozes out. Looking at first like a conglomeration of different kinds of trash, it all molded itself into a animalistic form, resembling that of a giant crab. It sidestepped its way towards Emil, and it extended its pincer of sorts Emil's way. Jumping a safe distance away, Emil whispered to himself, "Vohzd."

COMBAT! Tō (Named)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 am

Jumping back knife in hand Ghosts thinks. "What have i gotten myself into. i guess ill have to make quick work of it and get back with the others." Ghost looks around to see its only him and the Ceren. "this abomination will reach the end of its days by the steel in my hand. it will not see the light of day but be transported to somewhere elsle with each strike. It will beg for mercy and i will say no, its to late. then for it all will become black. light will no longer be there. it will be sucked into the place were all of my fallen commrads lay and all my enemies rot. for in a few moments you will cease to exist and only be memories like which you so humbly have. Though i hope you it will not hold grudges for its nothing personal just politics.
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 am

Kaiser looked around a few times, then looted the merchandise, grabbing anything that seemed to be wotrh taking. A moment later, he relaxed his guard and looked back down both sides of the alley, just as the shaking set in again. There was something wrong with the alley. Kaiser could abrely lift the rifle to his eyes for a moment, then the trembling radar subsided. That meant that whatever was there, was close. Or in his sights. "Ah shit.." he managed under his breath, as he began a patrol farther down the alley, still peering down the sights of the rifle, moving as slowly as he could manage. "Hopefully.. It'll either go away, or I'm just hearing things again."
Yao Guai
Yao Guai
Where am I going with this again?

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:40 am

This dice is not existing.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 am

Kaiser's violent tremors did not stop him from looting any, if not all merchandise hanging around the area. He managed to scrounge approximately 50 Buxxors from the rather second-rate cash registers. Sifting through the kiosks slowly, Kaiser found simple and out of the ordinary things like cooking pots (LM, total of 3), kitchen knives (LM, total of 3) and magazines (Newsweek, Playboy and People). Oriental items that looked rather expensive and valuable were available to take, including little porcelain animals, Chinese lanterns, yukatas, jinbeis and furisodes. Strangely enough, items that were actually weapons were being sold, such as fireworks (LR) and wooden swords (LM). All this was available for the taking, and Kaiser felt no shame in it, as they were technically abandoned by their owners in the time of evacuation.

Results:
Ghost
Attack: 0
2 (Mono) = 2
LEVEL UP! Ghost is now Level 2! 5 Flair until Level 3. +1GP

As Ghost listened to his inner thoughts, Ceren waited for him to make his move.

COMBAT CONTINUED!
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Ghost finishing his thought prossess looks menicingly at the Vohzd. [unstoppable force] he then charges in knives in both hands. his cool deminor had gone. now no emotion gripped him it was just survival. he jumps up infront of the creature seeing as it tries to take him out with a mighty swing of his enormous arm he grabbed it and in a circular motion like a acrobat on the bar. he dug his knife in and swung around the the top of his hand. From there the Ceren tried to shake him off ferociously. so Ghost jumping to its shoulder. From there he put two of the smaller knives on each of this shoulders. He jabbed the into the vohzd as it reached up to throw Ghost off. Ghost avoiding the attackes kicks the creature in the back of its head causing it to go off balcence. Ghost phasing through it now to the floor.[First action] [Unstoppable force][Acrobat][Brawler][Martial artist][Psychic powers]

Ceren regains control an turns around waving franticly. Ghost phasing through all of its attacks comes op to what he thinks is its chest. From there he deals several heavy punches. up close ghost sticks his hands into the beast. Ghost then very painfully to the beast starts to rearrange its organs. The vohzd cringes and winces as this is going on tries to head kick Ghost. Ghost seeing this cuts the leg opposite so the beast would loose balence. for there he slid uner the beast jumped up grabbing its spine and using it as a rope climbed to the back of the shouldeds the he took his knife and phased the tip into the creature. Once the tip was in fully ghost turned it solid and ripped it out. after reapeating that several times Ghost flips off the Vohzd and flips behind the bushes.[second action][Brawler][Martial artist][acrobat]
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:04 pm

ROLL RESULTS:

Ghost
(Original numbers were 6 and 3)
+ 2 + 2 (Brawler)

(Original number was 2)

Ceren
(Original numbers were 3 and 1)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:24 pm

RESULTS:
Ghost
Attack: 11
2 + 2 + 2 (Acro) = 6
LEVEL UP! Ghost is now Level 3! 8 Flair until Level 4. +1GP

Ghost's menacing gaze struck fear into Ceren's... whatever it is that processes thought. With knives and fists, Ghost cuts away for 9 damage!

Ceren, although on the verge of falling, still stood, ready to fight until its end called for it.

COMBAT CONTINUED!
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Kaiser merely tossed aside most of the plundered merchandise, keeping only the buxxors and the fireworks. He was intent on studying the antique class of explosives later on. He also grabbed one of the knives and pushed it into another pouch on his left ankle. As he came to the end of the alley, he fiddled with Kung-Pow's ammo feeder and looked around for signs of life. [?]
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Kaiser stood in front of a brick wall, seemingly plain in appearance. For some reason, however, the wall seemed to be the center of the area, for it was where the Radar pulsated the most. Kaiser touched the wall. With a single tap, the wall broke down, neither explosively nor violently. Instead, it seemed to have decomposed and become a mass of some sort of meat. Kaiser, though seemingly enticed by the wad of flesh, stepped back as the atrocity reconstructed itself. The seemingly organic bricks formed a scorpion-like humanoid, with a biped stand and a long tail that ended in a sharp point. "Wow," Kaiser muttered to himself, "I wonder if the other guys got as lucky as me."

COMBAT! Ira (Named)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Kaiser quickly recovered from his confusion and brought the weapon back up to eyes and fired off a few short, controlled bursts, then jumped back, as the strange being lashed out with it's wicked-ended tail. He narrowly avoided the attack, then jumped back again as he fired a longer, more violent burst into the being's "face". As it shrugged off the attack, Kaiser snarled and drew the crowbar from earlier and proceeded to pound the monstrosity's chest with the metal tool. He then raised it up, and bashed the creature on the side of it's head with a powerful strike. As it stumbled about, he then kicked it once in the stomach knocking it over. [First Action] [Desecrator]

Kaiser then brought back up Kung-Pow, and fired two more bursts into his stunned foe. Ira instead lunged for him, it's tail jerking back for another attack. Kaiser dodged another attack, then shot it's tail once with a point-blank shot. It twitched once, then crumpled like paper. He then brought the gun to it's face, just as the Vohzd punched at him with a muscular fist. Seeing as how Ira seemed to be only crippled by the rifle shots, he took the opportunity to pull out with his free hand the Kainificent bomb, and held it ready. He fired a few more times, the reloaded and walked backwards towards the alley entrance, still wary as Ira stalked towards him, fists held up for combat. [Second Action] [Weapon Connection]

He then displayed the device to the ugly abomination, who seemed confused by the strange object. It seemed that the mind(s) of the Vohzd had deteriorated to such a point, that they could barely even recognize modern-class weapons, and seemed to have gone "feral". Obviously, the latter was true, as the ugly humanoid Vohzd was defiantly intent on ending the life of the Thanatos in front of him, despite any war going on around the shattered Earth. "This, you ugly meatsack, is a bomb. If you try anything. I'll activate this shit. I'll take you with me." He aimed his gun at the being's head, and it stopped briefly in it's slow steps. "You don't too tasty, so I ain't gonna eat ya'. But that just means I'm not going to leave any part of you existant once I beat you. Bring it, you ugly son of a bitch."
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Ghost taking advantage of the enemies current stance he drops his knives. As the knives fall as if they were in slow motion. The clank against the ground as and to ghost they are as loud as gunshots. they clank again. third clank and ghost sets off like a bullet. after five feet out he goes into a flip and as all the weight is on his hands he bends his arm and thrusting up throwing his legs into the vohzd knocking him down leaving. His boots colliding into the beast knocking him over. Regaining steps ghost goes over to the head looking down. The vohzd looking uo all it sees is empty eyes. Ghost curbstomp the vohzd.[First action][Brawler][Martial artist][Acrobat]

walking away he he grabs more knives off his belt. Looking back the beast struggles to stand back up. Ghost walkin through him to the other side. From there he slashes its ackelles tendin. Ghost climbs the front of the building to get on the second story ledge. from there he jumps at ceren doind flips. By the time he reaches him he lands a heel kick into the cback of the monster from there he steps back. [Second action][Brawler][Acrobat]
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:36 pm

ROLL RESULTS:

Ghost This dice is not existing.
(Original numbers were 4 and 3)
+ 2 + 1 (Martial Artist) + 2 (Brawler)

Ceren This dice is not existing.
(Original numbers were 3 and 1)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:49 pm

RESULTS:

Ghost
Attack: 12
2 + 2 + 2 (Acro) = 6
Ghost is Level 3! 2 Flair until Level 4.

With his flurry of attacks, Ghost downs the beast by inflicting 8 damage!!

Ceren began to melt into a large piece of meat. Retreating back into his place on the statue's stand, it mutters something. ".---Mem---you---Ci---Tyl---" before melting away. The stand where the statue once stood now stands emptily.

VICTORY!

As the Vohzd melted into oblivion, the Memory Radar stopped pulsating with it. Puzzled as to why it did and not obtain a Memory, Ghost walks away from the building, pondering on whether or not he should assist the other two.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:54 pm

ROLL RESULTS:

Kaiser
(Original numbers were 5, 5, 6, 6)

+ 3 - 4 (Des)

Ira
(Original numbers were 6 and 4)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Ghost reaches into his pocket and takes out cigarettes and a lighter. He light one and puts it away. He gets to the street and he sits down on a wall and smokes

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:06 pm

RESULTS:

Kaiser
Attack: 21
3 + 2 + 3 + 3 (WepCon) = 11
LEVEL UP! Kaiser is now Level 3! 9 Flair until Level 4. +1GP
LEVEL UP!! Kaiser is now Level 4! 13 Flair until Level 5. +2GP

In an outstanding blaze of attacks, Kaiser deals 11 points of damage to the Vohzd!

As Kaiser gave his taunt, the Vohzd began decomposing. It was not able to withstand his attacks and soon disintegrated into nothing. As it melted away, it whispered things: "--tack--wreck--now..." until it died out, along with the Radar signal.

VICTORY!

Noticing that the Memory Radar stopped pulsating after defeating Ira, he detected that the only person left in their area was Emil. Heading to the underground, he stops to see Ghost making his way down, smoking.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Kaiser walked over to the spot where the being had died. He moved cautiously, in case the monster rose once again to ambush him. Where it lay there was but a small pile of rotten meat and grey sludge, as if it had already been reduced to advanced decomposition. "I wonder.. what made that Vohzd go insane?" He spit onto the pool of miniature gore, angry. "This whole thing is wrong. Once I get my hands on the guy from the memory, I'll make sure he loses more then just this sick game of his!" He then walked out of the alley, and back into the street to see whether the others had escaped their fights unscathed.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Emil stared down his opponent as it manifested. "I remember those like you before I was taken in by the Julius," he spoke, unconcerned about the fact that the monster had clamped its massive appendage over Emil's entire body, and had lifted him clear off the subway floor. "I remember them to be much bigger than y--" suddenly, the Tierisch was shot violently to the other side of the subway station, brutally colliding into one of the support beams, obliterating it upon contact. As the chef rose from the rubble, he brandished a large fistful of cement, pieces of what was once the support beam. "You could have just said you didn't want to hear stories, friend," muttered Emil, his arm now dawning the characteristics of cement. Slowly, he began his approach towards the giant enemy crab. As he neared, the crab swept at the Tierisch once more with its claw. He was prepared this time; with a timed jump, Emil had hopped clear over the claw as it brushed underneath him, batting it with his arm of cement, and sending it crashing through the nearest support beam, the rubble burying the Vozhd's appendage.

Now defenseless, Emil made his move. He sprinted over to the crab's body and mercilessly proceeded to maul the Vozhd using only his arm of cement. His blows were devastatingly hard, unsparing, even to himself. With each strike, Emil had further defaced the crab's shell of garbage, and eventually, there began an out pour of fluid, that sprayed the floor and Emil's canvas with each punch thereafter. It was around this time that Emil had begun feeling a sharp sensation in his arm, aswell. Ignoring it, he continued his assault, meeting cement with the Vozhd's paste, liquids of brown and red decorating the battlefield. With a final twist, the crab had freed itself from the pillar's rubble, and swatted the Tierisch away. Taking a step back, the chef admired his work of a massive crater on the side of what once resembled a crab. The cavity poured fluids of green and brown, and displayed a fine coating of granulated....cement...."What--" queried the chef at the sight. His gaze shifted to his arm of cement, which was now down to nothing but an elbow-length cement stub, ending in jagged edges that resembled the end of a broken beer bottle; it seemed to appear that Emil had beaten his opponent with such strength that he shattered his own arm in the process. As the stub returned to normal, the pieces of cement embedded within the crab floated over to the stub, restoring his hand, encased in his own blood .[First Action][Suicidal][Tattoo of Substance]

Emil looked over his surroundings once more. He seemed somewhat fixated on the ceiling. Backing into a pillar, he formulated his next attack as the crab advanced. Anticipating another jump, the beast struck high, only to be easily dodged by the quick thinking chef once more, who merely side stepped. The claw, once more, crashed through the support pillar, and was trapped again, this time, by the collapse of the entire ceiling. Hopping onto the heap of debris, Emil reached for a light fixture. As he touched it, the chef's arm suddenly retracted into naught but the stump of his shoulder; it then proceeded to emanate several spontaneous strands of yellow electricity that, together, formed the contours of Emil's arm. "Interesting," he thought, reaching down and grabbing the extended claw. Sparks of electricity shot through the crab's body, causing it to spasm violently as a smoke that reeked of rottenness emanated from the crab's crevices. Streaks of lightning expelled from random parts of the Vozhd as its wound profusely began to cascade an impressive amount of boiling brown blood.

With the release of his vise, the streaks of electricity ceased. The spilled blood on the floor continued to bubble, and for a few silent moments, the crab lay still.[Second Action][Tattoo of Substance]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Emil
+ 2 + 1 (ToS)

joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:42 pm

RESULTS:

Emil
Attack: 15
4 + 5 = 9
LEVEL UP! Emil is now Level 4! 11 Flair until Level 5. +2GP

Emil's concrete blows deal 6 points of damage to the crab, but losing his hand in the process inflicts 1 point of damage to himself! Emil has 1 Body remaining.

The crab sidesteps from here and there, snapping its pincers, still ready for a fight.

COMBAT CONTINUED!
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Ghost watches as kaiser comes out of the alley
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:01 pm

"Yo. Is Emil still in there?" Kaiser asked Ghost as he saw him approach, cigarette in hand. He looked around, cautiously. Then he looked back at Ghost, who he realized looked slightly battered. "Did you.. also fight a Vohzd?" he asked, realization clear in his face. "I think that something about the memories drove the Vohzd pack here insane, feral. Else they would probably not have attacked us like this. It just seems unnatural." He gestured to the stairs. "Should we not assist?" he asked of his quiet companion.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:09 pm

"i think i we yells out for help we will help but for now leave him be" ghost says passively. "you fought one too i can see" looking at kaiser "something must be off, was yours small too."
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 pm

"Not exactly. The being I fought was about my height, maybe a bit taller." He chuckled. "But not very resilient to threats, I guess." He showed Kung-Pow to Ghost. "Even though I shot it at least five times with this, it only crippled it." He put the rifle back down, and sat on a barrel on the street side. "I don't like this place. The memory event that happened must have really messed up this place. I mean, the Vohzd were already settled here before, as you can see. But that thing.. the man. It messed them up bad."
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next