GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
1/3  (1/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by D.N.A. on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 pm

As the Vozhd recovered, Emil stepped back. His bloodied arm sent shooting pains throughout his entire body; he had injured himself more than it seemed. With one last glance around the subway station, the chef had formulated one final assault. He noticed that most of the pillars supporting the street had been obliterated. Merely two remained. He would have to act fast if he wanted the entirety of the ceiling to fall together; he had already noticed several cracks and asterisks forming in the plaster of the roof. With a quick hand, he drew his sledgehammer. Sprinting over to the nearest pillar, he proceeded to batter the beam with such intensity, that on street level, it seemed like the ground trembled. With a few heavy strikes, the pillar was no more. Inside the station, the cacophony of several successive cracking noises in the roof echoed down into the train tunnel. Emil was sure it was too late. The roof would cave prematurely, and possibly incompletely. Realizing his failure, the chef froze, his opponent drawing near. With another sweep of his claw, Emil was sent soaring down the train station once more, in mid air realizing that there now was a chance to execute his plan. As he glided through the air like a shot down jet fighter, the Tierisch chucked his sledgehammer at the final remaining pillar. The hammer spun wildly at high velocity, and connected with such power, it seemed as if Emil had thrown a grenade at the support beam. As he skidded onto the floor, Emil staggered into the subway rut in the hopes of using it as somewhat of a war bunker, the crab in pursuit. Realizing its mass would not permit itself into the rut, the Vozhd hovered over the cornered Emil, calculating its plan of attack. It was then that the ground began quaking. Emil's plan of leveling the street had worked, after all. After a brief hesitation, the road above collapsed into the train station, crushing the unprotected crab from the top, and rendering it immobile as the roofing squeezed an excessive amount of fluid out of the crab as if it were a sponge. The Tierisch lying in the railway was unscathed, saved by the massive body of his opponent, now helplessly struggling to free itself over him.[First Action][Suicidal]

With both hands, Emil reached for the steel rails beneath him, his eyes fixed on the crab's exposed underbelly. His arms had configured into two long and sharp appendages, a look of grotesque thinking etched Emil's face. With a heavy-laden thrust, the Tierisch drove his arm through the beast, creating a new cavity that rained brown fluids into the bunker. He then stabbed with the other arm, opening a second wound that oozed a green puss. With several more repetitions, the Vozhd was nearly unrecognizable, discharging a menagerie of rainbow-colored fluids. In mere seconds, Emil's apparel was soaking in the monstrosity's juices and was standing almost knee-deep in the crab's emulsion. It was putrid and cramped, and yet, the boy couldn't help but enjoy bathing in his victim's blood and excrement.[Second Action][Tattoo of Substance]

Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:59 pm

an earthquack type force shake the area. Ghost staying still looks over seeing the collapsed. He just looks over passively gets up finishing his cigarette and walking over to the edge of the massive crater. Looking down he sees Emil.

I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
1/3  (1/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm

ROLL RESULTS:

Emil
This dice is not existing.
+ 2 + 2 (ToS)

joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

View user profile http://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Kaiser shirked back when he saw the crater open up on the street. "Damn, that guy sure makes an entrance."
Yao Guai
Where am I going with this again?

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Info:
BP:
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:34 pm

RESULTS:

Emil
Attack: 21
5 + 4 = 9
Emil is Level 4! 2 Flair until Level 5.

With quick thinking and ingenuity utilized, Emil impales the crab for 13 damage!

As the crab began melting as the other two Vohzd had, it began to laugh. First inaudible and sounded something like a whine, it slowly morphed into a giggle, then insane cackling. Before Emil could ask any questions, it disappeared, just as the other two Vohzd had.

VICTORY!

Kaiser and Ghost helped Emil make his way up from what used to be the subway. Wiping dust off their bloodied clothes, they were all eager to share their battles with each other and how one could correlate with another. But before anything could be said, the city itself began to tremble. A massive earthquake struck, and everything began to sink, ready to join the three Vohzd in oblivion. Not willing to be part of them, the three ran out of the city and back out of the city limits. The sign "Cinto" joined the city in its destruction as Emil, Ghost and Kaiser stood safely out of the earthquake's reach. "Hey," Kaiser said, "does anyone else find it strange how it's only the city that's quaking and not anywhere around it? Or why we were all fighting Vohzd?" Ghost and Emil nodded in agreement, panting from the sprint. "Whatever the case, we still haven't found the Memory," Emil said. Almost coincidentally, the city's tremors became harder, and the three began to tremble themselves. Instead of sinking into the Earth, Cinto rose. Mounds of dirt formed into a giant mountain, towering the tall towers that stood near the city. Buildings caught in the earthquake formed appendages. A train, presumably from the subway, rode around at the very top of the dirt mound. Soon, the giant hill began to refine itself from an inhumane abomination to a being of sorts. The buildings formed two arms, each with five "fingers". The dirt near the top sunk into the hill, forming into a makeshift face. And as the group watched, it laughed. "So you three hold Memory, do you?" the mound of dirt asked. "I'm glad you were able to defeat my henchmen, but you'll have to deal with me, now."

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:49 pm

"Hm..." pondered Emil, wiping his own blood off from his arm. His clothes reeked, his hair, once dry and matted, was now straight and greasy, droplets of fluid falling from his now stalactite-like locks. "I sure hope the two of you destroyed the area as much as I did," he nodded at Kaiser and Ghost as he placed his good arm over his bloodied one. Closing his eyes, he attempted to tap into his mediocre psychic abilities once more, this time, to heal himself.[?][Psychic Powers][Good Luck]

Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:59 pm

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Emil managed to heal himself, restoring the one Body he lost.

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Ghost looking up at it he thinks. "well this is just rediculous." ghost lighting another cigarette up. "well might as well fight it. this thing might take alot of of us but when its gone it will be one more thing out of the way. I just think that it must have some weak spot. well might as well they and find it. Takin another puff. well lets get started then"[ML]

Character Info:
BP:
1/3  (1/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Kaiser quickly drew back into a combat pose, and aimed through the sights at the "being" before them. Using the scope, he attempted to analyze it for a weakness among all the mechanical objects. "Hopefully, I'll be able to find whatever's the source of life in this monster. After that, we should go for that one spot!" He yelled to his teammates as he scanned for the weakness, then scanned to see if the mass of metal and earth possessed one of the precious memories.. [Knswledgable] [Memory Radar]
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Kaiser, along with the other two, scanned the Vohzd for Memory. The three began trembling, and they immediately knew that the abomination obviously held a Memory. Along with the Memory Radar, Kaiser pointed out its weak spots. But Kaiser couldn't point out a single one; the Vohzd was one big piece of chitin. Perhaps in its innards...

"Hehehe," the Vohzd chuckled, "I bet you're wondering why you all felt the city holding the Memory. You probably figured it out already, but nonetheless... Cinto did hold the Memory. Because I am Cinto." And with that, Cinto began swinging his arms down, ready to take the three with them.

COMBAT! Cinto
You've got one hundred and eight stories of Vohzd to fight. Good luck!

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Ghost putting out his cigarette. and stepping on it he looks up. w a great wind blowing everytime cinto moved its arms. " Maybe i should have gotten into the building when I still could." Reaching down and getting his knives. "Well best not waist time with unnessisary waiting im going to destroy that thing. " He gets into a running stance. "its memory will be mine[monolaugue]

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
BP:
1/3  (1/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Kaiser glared at Ghost, then shoved him aside and ran a bit closer to Cinto, who laughed again as he smashed down a building nearby in an attempt to demolish them. He aimed at the fingers on the smashing hand, each one of them a mid-sized car. He fired a burst at one of the cars, hitting the fuel tank and blowing it up, while also severely damaging the hand in the blast. [First Action]

He then roared in anger, seeing his enemy shrug off the attack, and shake off the embers of burning oil. He spent two clips of ammunition into the dirt where it's face was formed, tearing the muck and earth apart, revealing a mass of twisted metal and flame which formed a hideous, glaring face. He continued to fire more rounds at the beast's hands and joints. "This colossus has a weakness, and I shall find it! I shall receive this bastard's memories!" He proceeded to throw a single explosive into it's face. [Second Action] [Desecrator] [Weapon Connection]

Finally, he ended his violent combination by shutting his eyes briefly, he opened his eyes wide, now bloodshot. He looked straight at the visage of Cinto. He made a sign in the air, then roared once more. Cinto shook now as a bomb of epic proportions blossomed within his humongous form, burning through him, and he shuddered violently briefly, then very slowly, got back to his massive feet. Kaiser glared, then reached into his pack. He drew the Kainificent device slowly as the giant Vohzd approached slowly. "Will I finally use this bomb?" He smiled evilly. "I hope this hurts you, you insane bastard! Throwing away the lives of your fellow clansmen like toys is something no man should ever do!" He armed the bomb, and waited for an opportunity. [Third Action] [Psychic Bomb (?)] [Kainificent Arming]
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:53 pm

A black aura had begun to emanate from Emil's body. He had observed, quite intently, as the city of Cinto manifested into the abomination that stood before his eyes. "It's been awhile," the chef mumbled, his stare tracking over to the disfigured tattoo on his left arm. The dirt below rose up to encase the boy completely, mummifying him in soil. For a brief moment, the statue stood still. Then, robot-like, he sprinted into the fray, the monster dead in his sights. Nearing his opponent, he stopped to ponder how he was to penetrate through the massive Vozhd's defenses. Cinto threw back his arm to strike at Emil; the chef merely smiled. "That might work" In his head, however, a different thought raced through his mind that was the true root of his countenance, 'I'll be home soon, dad.' The city threw its abhorrent strike, fueled by several buildings worth of force as the massive appendage slammed itself into the ground where the motionless recipient stood; it seemed as if a nuclear bomb had detonated as the strike connected with the earth. The sound of impact was deafening, a large billow of dust firing up and dissipating into the atmosphere. Emil slowly crawled into one of the buildings' windows, his canvas still mostly covered by his cast of dirt. "Well, that was painful," commented the chef to himself as he looked about. The floor was made of stone; possibly the site of Ghost's prior battle with Ceren. Without another moment's notice, he was on all fours, his limbs contorting into the consistency of stone.

It was time for the assault. Emil, still half-encased in dirt, proceeded to go on a postal rampage inside the room he was in. After demolishing every piece of furniture inside, he went for the building's walls. With his two stone legs, the Tierisch delivered a devastating drop kick into the first wall, the bricks that once comprised it immediately vanishing into a plume of gray smoke. He dispatched of the other walls in a similar fashion, punching one into oblivion and chucking a badly rusted refrigerator through the third. the fourth wall gave by means of gravity, sending the top half of the building crashing down into several others below. "And now, for the other half."[First Action][Suicidal][Tattoo of Ambidexterity][Tattoo of Substance]

The first thing that caught Emil's eye in the, now, open-air room was the rusty gas stove. In his mind, thoughts of his foster father sautéing in his own blood began to muster. Confronting his past, the Tierisch approached the stove. He turned a few knobs to see if the cooker still worked, and gave a nonchalant grin as the burners spat themselves to life and produced controlled flames. As he hovered a dirt-caked hand over the fire, his arm began to set ablaze. Upon doing this, he turned off the cooker. Slowly, he advanced to the very edge of the room. He turned to face the stove one last time. Stretching out his hand, bathed in fire, he formed a finger gun. As he cocked down the thumb/hammer, a discharge of flames shot from his index finger and engulfed the stove. After a split second of stillness, the stove detonated, manifesting a cloud of black smoke that rose into the air to engulf the sky; meanwhile, the combusted cooker had flooded the entire rest of the building in a sea of fire as the shock wave sent Emil plummeting down to the smaller buildings below; a strange look of satisfaction lined his face, still half-packed in soil.[Second Action][Tattoo of Ambidexterity][Tattoo of Substance]

Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:08 pm

ROLL RESULTS:

Ghost ~

Cinto ~

Kaiser ~ This dice is not existing.
+ 3 – 4 (Des)

Cinto ~ This dice is not existing.
+ 2

Emil ~ This dice is not existing.
+ 5 + 2 (ToS)

+ 2

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:09 pm

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:54 pm

RESULTS:

Ghost
Attack: 0 (Monologue)
1 = 1
Ghost is Level 3! 1 Flair to Level 4.

Kaiser
Attack: 11
4 + 3 + 3 + 6 = 16
LEVEL UP! Kaiser is now Level 5! 18 Flair until Level 6.

Kaiser manages to deal 5 damage, but because of Cinto's chitinous shell cuts it down to 3 damage!

Emil
Attack: 28
5 + 4 + 5 = 14
LEVEL UP! Emil is Level 5! 9 Flair until Level 6.

7 damage is dealt to the giant Vohzd! With such a rough attack, Emil breaks through Cinto's chitinous shell! Attacks are dealt normally!!!

With the shell broken, Cinto leaks and practically is left open and vulnerable.

COMBAT CONTINUED

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:11 am

Ghost finally ready to fight runs over and starts to knife wildly into the broken shell. From there he looks up and sees its arm come down to knock him away. Grabbing onto the the arm he flies though the air and realises does a tripple backflip barral role land on its head and phases through to its brain. From there he continues slashing wildly. he slowly state sinking down and he knifed up the the primal part of it that allows it to breath. He then sinks down into the lungs.
[first action][brawler][actobat]

from there ghost puts his knives away and catches his breath. Brain juices sliding down. Breathing heavally he then gets a deep breath and makes his way to the heart of the beast. At first he bunches the valves so they are weeker. seeing as the are the size of two of him he stands in the doorway and holds it open so it backs up. He then realises his breath forming a giant air bubble. From there he went back to the lungs covered in blood he climed his way up to the eyes and he gets inside the eye and starts to kick the rods and cones making it hard for it to see. Ghost then phases down to the floor and simply walking out completely drenched in blood and juices. [second action][brawler][martial artist]

Character Info:
BP:
1/3  (1/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:53 am

Kaiser manages to take advantage of all their past attacks to get close up onto the city. After grabbing onto a hanging plank, he reaches the face soon. He jumps onto Ghost, shoves him back, and runs toward the now exposed soft spot of the giant. "Outta' my way, kid!" He sets down the Kainificent, then punches it down into the beast's "brain", jamming the explosive down into it's very cortex. "Hard to think when you got a bomb on your mind, eh Cinto?" He then proceeds to pull out Kung-Pow and jam the barrel as well down into the brain, and then fires a long, and persistent burst of deadly, fully automatic fire. The city started to shamble about, all coordination lost as it loses valuable parts of it's brain. [First Action] [Desecrator] [Kainificent: 3:00] [Weapon Connection]

He runs back wildly as Cinto beats at it's face, battering away at what little protection it had left there. "I'll r-r-r-RIP you apar-r-r-t!" Cinto said angrily in it's grated voice. Kaiser laughed, then fired another burst into a section of the brain, the section where control for the limbs was located. "C'mon, you're just an overrated blob of meat. And I'm just putting you in your place, you piece of shit!" Cinto loses all control of his appendages, and just waves them around frantically, screaming so hard that it rings in the ears. [Second Action]

"And now.. The finale." Kaiser said evilly. He then brought out the combat knife, and then stabs it into the section of the brain where memories are processed. He brings it down twice, ripping it to shreds. "If I can't find it, no one else will! Now hand it over, asshole!" A moment later, the area was engulfed in light as Kainificent bloomed into a thermonuclear rose. [Third Action]
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:20 am

Emil was in mid freefall, the building he had just come from mere inches away, but was already fully engulfed in fire. “So close, and yet,” he paused to look down at the buildings below, which grew larger and larger with each passing second. With moments before impact, the Tierisch gathered an idea. Swiftly retrieving his trusty Santoku knife, the chef, with an inhuman lack of restraint, buried the blade into the side of his calf, similar to his previous act of impaling his own hand; blood seeped out from beneath the embedded blade, splashing Emil’s dirt-casted face as he further plummeted into the monstrosity. The boy’s skewered leg slowly turned into a massive blade, itself.

At an insane velocity, the Tierisch came crashing through the roof of the nearest building; however, this did not stop him. The speed Emil was travelling at was so great, that he continued to descend, completely obliterating each and every one of the seemingly fragile floors of the building until slamming into Cinto’s flesh at the very foundation of the structure. As he landed, a splash of black excrement spat from the ground, a spring of the very same liquid sprouting from his point of impact. The force felt from stopping rattled the Tierisch to the core, and dug a deep crater into the ground; and with that, the last of his dirt armor shattered away.[First Action][Suicidal][Tattoo of Substance]

The Tierisch emerged from the destroyed building just in time to bear witness to his ally’s ghost-like ways, followed by a magnificent display of pyrotechnics at the hand of Kaiser. “Impressive, friends…” he thought aloud, his gaze fixated on Ghost’s translucent body that seemed unbound to mortal physics. As he watched, the black aura from moments before had surrounded him once more. Suddenly, he was airborne, and was losing color in his skin to the point of near transparency. “Interesting,” he spoke, as he passed effortlessly through Cinto’s buildings, traversing his way to Cinto’s dirt core. As he entered the monster, Emil made his way into the Vozhd’s heart. Suddenly, he began to glow immensely. A heavily muffled explosion and massive bulge in the monster signaled to Kaiser and Ghost that something had detonated inside of the Vozhd. It screamed in agony as black fluid cascaded from its lips of dirt, and every other crevice on the beast’s horrid body. A cloud of black smoke slithered out of the monster’s mouth; it matched the one just made by Kaiser’s bomb. It was then that they realized what Emil had done—he had mimicked…the bomb.[Second Action][Tattoo of Ambidexterity]

Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 am

ROLL RESULTS:

Ghost ~ This dice is not existing.
(Original numbers were both 5)
+ 2 + 2 (Brawler) + 1 (MartArts)

(Original numbers were 5, 4)
+ 2

(Original numbers were 1, 2)
+ 2

(Original numbers were 6, 2)
+ 2

Last edited by whoojoseph on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 am

RESULTS:

Ghost
Attack: 15
5 + 3 + 1 (Acro) = 9
LEVEL UP! Ghost is Level 4! 6 Flair until Level 5. +2GP

Ghost barrel rolls his way to Cinto for 4 damage!

Kaiser
3 + 4 + 2 + 3 (WepCon) = 9
Kaiser is Level 5! 9 Flair until Level 6.

The Kainificent was a major success. It bloomed within Cinto in a fiery blossom to deal 10 points of damage!

Emil
5 + 5 + 2 (ToA) = 12
LEVEL UP! Emil is Level 6! 9 Flair until Level 7. +3GP

With his tattoos cutting through Cinto and imitating his comrades' abilities, Emil successfully knocks 5 points of damage!

The massive city began to fall apart. Wobbling and barely keeping itself up, one more hit will knock the behemoth down.

BONUS: Quinceañera: +1GP to everyone for all initially doing 15 points of damage each xDDD

(Everyone, please roll one success roll)

Last edited by whoojoseph on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down