Campaign: Requiem

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Campaign: Requiem

Post by Reaper on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Finishing off his piece with his appetite slowly being fulfilled by the amount of food that he was consuming bantered back "No I'm sure you were the one who won. The last thing i remember is getting knocked out." Looking at his Jackal he handed food over to him. Though the Jackal didn't need to eat because it was undead Drako noticed that the Jackal still had the ability to taste so he ended up always giving him food anyways.

I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
1/3  (1/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:46 pm

"Really?" Andres took a bite of the meat. He felt the nourishment coursing through the body. The primal rage he went through earlier seemed so primitive, something he wouldn't do under normal circumstances. Regardless, Andres was slightly content. "Hey, Ferrus, which one of us won? Cus it looks like neither of us know."

joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

View user profile http://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Ferrus graciously refused his portion of the meat and motioned it back to Andres. "You deserve it." He chuckled lightly as the Cytherean prompted the question. "Well, technically you both knocked out each other simultaneously, so the butcher resolved that neither of you won the fight..." he paused, motioning over to the butcher who was currently collecting money from a line of unhappy spectators of the fight. "Meaning he won all the money, as he was the only one to bet on just such an outcome. He sent over the food to the two of you as a sign of thanks."

Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 pm

"Oh." Andres wasn't sure if he was embarrassed of what could have been his victory or relieved of what could have been his loss. Whatever the case, that was one thing he didn't need to worry about anymore. The Nekrós in front of him wasn't an enemy anymore; he didn't quite trust him, and he was sure that the feeling was mutual, but he didn't have a reason to turn him into a frozen sculpture anymore. Ferrus' lowered guard in the presence of the Nekrós may have contributed to his comfort, or perhaps the fact that they were both too injured to try to kill each other. "Sorry we had to meet by those circumstances," Andres said to Drako. "Now that we're better acquainted, I'm Andres."

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:34 pm

After Hearing his statements Drako responded "Im Drako. Now how do you to know each other. Are you partner of some sort." Drako did not trust the man across the table from him but it was no reason to be civil seeing as "it" helped him get a meal.

I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
1/3  (1/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The J on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:00 pm

J': Our mission orders were classified and sealed, Lt. Gatts. But that's par for the course for me. Shall we begin?
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Info:
BP:
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaWaffle on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Alice let out a quiet sigh of relief. Joy seemed nothing like J'. Interaction with others wasn't going be difficult -- or any more difficult than usual.
      She flinched slightly at Gatts' words. She had gotten a general briefing before being sent planet side but was sadly spared any details.
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

View user profile http://half-windsor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AFM1 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Joy tightened her grip around the duffel bag. "Actually, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here....." She stared expectantly at Lt. Gatts waiting for an answer.
AFM1
No more 69. ]:
No more 69. ]:

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character Info:
BP:
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:46 pm

The Lieutenant sighed as he came to the realization that the guests had not yet been briefed. “Alright, well, we don’t have much time, but here’s the gist of it,” by the time he finished his sentence, he had sauntered over towards a large doorway on the side of the room. He motioned for the guests to follow him. Standing in front of the doorway, Gatts gave a nod to one of the soldiers manning the computers at his side, which, in turn, caused the soldier to rapidly begin crunching keys on the keyboard. “Two weeks ago we noticed a large Cassius presence migrating north from the United States towards the southern part of the Canadian Shield. We didn’t think too much of it at first; some wild sex orgy, or the foundation of a new Cassius settlement, or maybe a coordinated assault on one of the underground cities nearby. It wasn’t much of a concern to us up here, either way.” The door slid open, which triggered a gracious nod back from Gatts to the soldier at the computer. The group shuffled through the doorway into an enormous, airplane hangar-like room, with numerous heavy duty cables draped over several racks positioned along either side of the walls. The floor seemed to be made up of two large, metal doors that opened outwards, a fact which Joy seemed to cringe at. The thought of falling out of a space city didn’t seem to rank high on her bucket list. Immediately noting the cables and unusual floor, J’ and Alice and were both able to determine their whereabouts as New Sparta’s large, but clearly outdated drop room. In the center of the room was a great, gunmetal grey Cathedral that towered as high as the ceiling, and rested on top of giant tank-like caterpillar tracks that looked like they could carry a mountain. Gatts stepped forward towards the colossus with Alice, J’ and Joy following closely behind. As they walked into the looming shadow of the monstrosity, the Lieutenant continued his briefing. “Some time last week, rumor spread that the Cassii are actually in search of the Gazebo, and that their intel has led them to believe that it is somewhere in the vicinity of where they are situated presently.” The Lieutenant placed his hand lovingly on a piece of the wheel track as he reached the mech, donning a large smile on his face. As the three approached behind him, they were now able to see that it was finished with a forest green detailing. “Beautiful, isn’t she? I call her GroundBreaker. You’ll see why in a moment.” He chuckled slightly at the name. “She’s been in service just as long as I have, and is Charlie Team’s one and only. Not that Charlie team needs any other; we’ve logged 2,315 confirmed kills together, she and I, and over 117 separate campaigns.” His tone of voice turned slightly cocky.

Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by The J on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 pm

"A most impressive machine. I presume we are deep striking into the drop zone? That's going to draw a lot of attention... Especially if we drop with this thing."

The coolness in his demeanor belied the hint of caution on J''s words.
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Info:
BP:
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaWaffle on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Alice nodded slightly, "Yes, it is... 'impressive'." She let out a mental groan. Really, what was she supposed to say in these situations? It certainly was huge, too huge for her to truly appreciate.
    "And, what is the exact plans for this?"
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

View user profile http://half-windsor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AFM1 on Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Cringing at the thought of falling out into the cold, dark space, Joy couldn't help but just stare at the towering Cathedral. Her mouth slightly agape, Joy stared upwards towards the top of the Cathedral trying to figure out the inner mechanisms of the metal mountain that stood before her.
AFM1
No more 69. ]:
No more 69. ]:

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character Info:
BP:
3/3  (3/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Andres could hear the animosity in Drako's voice. Indeed, there was no obligation to act civilized; despite this, he never wanted to take on his facade of lunacy outside of the laboratory or battlefield. "Yeah, Ferrus and I are partners on a mission," Andres began after picking a succulent morsel of pork out of the crevice between his molars. "I'm not obligated to tell you what we're doing, though. But what about you? This Cassius settlement isn't particularly native to Nekrós; I'd figure you would be hanging around a graveyard reanimating corpses or taking souls from a hospital ward of sick people just waiting for their demise." He licked some of the grease off his fingers, savoring his first real meal in a while for as long as he can. "What's your purpose?"

joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
2/2  (2/2)

Back to top Go down