Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Silent Scout

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Empty Re: Campaign: Silent Scout

Post by Reaper Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Sage was confused but quickly grasped the situation at hand. Reaching for his rifle he ran up and planted two shots into the chest of the man closest to him. The shots went through him easily and the beam could be seen coming out the back of the mand. Next sage Chose to use the sharp end of his gun to hurt slice and dice the man with whom was closes. As the man was stumbling around, Sage took the opportunity to kick him into a table. [First Action][Weapon Connection]
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Nick
Reaper carried out 6 launched of one Dice Roll :
6 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 2
+3+1
Men
Reaper carried out 1 launched of one Dice Roll :

Athos
Reaper carried out 4 launched of one Dice Roll :
5 , 4 , 4 , 5
+2+1
Men

Sage
Reaper carried out 2 launched of one Dice Roll :
2 , 6
+3+1
Men
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Results
Nick
24+3+1=28-4=24 Damage
+5 flair to level 3! 9 Flair to the next level! +1
Athos
18+2+1=21-4=17 Damage
+5 Flair. 1 more flair to level 3
Sage
8+3+1=12-5=7 Damage
+5 Flair. 1 more flair to level 3

woops, I did it again
+1 GP to Nick for totally domination the people
Shaken not stired
+1 GP to Athos for using the bartender as a weapon
I'm I the only normal one
+1 GP to Sage for fighting like a seminormal person would in a bar fight

The men were throughly defeated. The two men Sage fought were laying on the ground lifeless. The ones Athos beat were extremely maimed if not dead. And finally the men Nick fought, once again exploded into a red mist and covered the room and everyone in it.

The only ones left in the room were the dances, and the group. The music was still playing and their show seemed only to be getting started.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Nick Wyght was accustomed to being covered in blood. Whenever he would have sexy time with a non-Brutus woman, a thick coating of blood over Nick's wall-like chest was normally all that remained of their bodies afterward. And of course, being the fucking stud he was, Nick Wyght was no stranger to sexy time, so this happened often. The thought of sex put a menacing look in the titan's eye. A hunger, a sort of desire. His eyes narrowed on the exotic dancer in front of him. His gaze honed in like a missile, following the woman's every move and step. He lumbered towards her, mumbling incoherently. As he approached closer, his words became more audible. "God, I'm gonna fuck you so hard your grandparents will feel it. I'm gonna shove my dick up your ass and make it come out your ancestors. I'm gonna cum inside you and impregnate your fucking great granddaughter. I'm gonna grab those bouncy ass motherfucking giant titties...wait--whu--giant titties... WAIT! I JUST REMEMBERED!!!" Suddenly, Nick's hypnotized look instantly flashed into a look of sheer determination. Also, he had a massive erection. He pointed his massive appendage harshly at the dancer, his eyes fixated not on her face, but on her scantily-clad breasts. "Now, listen here, uhh....you two!" His eyes diverted a moment to meet eyes with the dancer. "I'm just gonna name them for the sake of the conversation, k?" Before the stripper could answer back he was already back to interrogating. "Now listen here Claire, and..." he turned to the other one, "...Amelia... I may have been distracted there for a minute, and I may have been planning to shove my face into you two like a fat kid would to his birthday cake, but now I'm back!!!" He turned around to Athos and Sage. "I'm sorry you had to see that comrades, that was Evil Nick. But don't worry. I'm back under control!" He flashed a heroic smile beneath the veneer of two layers of blood, then spun back around to Claire and Amelia. "We've been beamed down to Earth from a UFO Space Ship sent by General Sombrero on a mission to find you, so you can tell us how to defeat the black bitches!" His pointed finger and gaze diverted temporarily over to a black female stripper to the left. She seemed unamused at the remark. "So, please!" He shot another pointed finger directly at the breasts. "Tell us what you know!" He shot a hard glance over at the black stripper. "And stop the Julii from being plagued with an epidemic of BLACK BITCHES!!!!!!!"
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 pm

With the second body being totally destroyed by the monstrous man. The coating that had originally caked itself upon his skin was now moistened by the mist of more blood. He thought himself to be surprised by the fact that this was starting to become a usual occurrence.

Hearing the comment from the Brutus he walked over to where he was. "This message is getting really convoluted, it seems every time he says it, it changes." He thought to himself.

The Exotic dancer responded to Nick's question. "Sure, I have giant titties, and we have black bitches, we have everything that would suit your needs." still doing her alluring
Nick grinned and turned to Sage "SEE FOUND WHAT WE NEEDED, LETS GO REPORT TO COLONEL SANDERS NOW!"
Sage turned to the woman "Do you know anything about the black bandoliers?"

Her response was much different this time "ill go get the boss" as she shied away. She walked up off the stage up stairs and then promptly retuned with a large black man with a large purple suit, a fur coat, sun glasses, grillz on his teeth, a large chain with the buxxor logo on it, and a cane at his side.
"What do you want with the black bandoliers?" he said as he reached the bottom floor.

Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Nick seemed more timid than usual as the boss descended the stairs. The large metallic object in place of where the boss' teeth should have been intrigued Nick. So too did the sunglasses worn in doors in a dimly lit strip club. "Hmm," grunted the giant, deep in thought. 'Some kind of shiny solar panel thing sticking out of his mouth... and what's that crazy antenna thing he's holding onto.... WAIT, that's it!' Nick had a look of realization on his face, but still didn't speak. 'Holy shit, this guy's totally a fucking robot! And those glasses are probably a shield for his laser beam eyes or some shit. So that must mean black bandoliers is robot-speak for black bitches! Best not fuck with this robot....don't wanna get laser beamed and shit. Hopefully my robot-speak lessons will pay off.' The brute took a step forward. "Yes, the black...bandoliers...are our mission priority. We've been sent on a...task manager... to...backspace them and then..control+alt+delete... and hopefully not blue screen of death..." Nick Wyght was quite eloquent in robot-speak.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Athos dropped Tony Stark flat on his face. His eyes widened at the sight of this new man that appeared from what may have been the heaven of all things lustrous. The man's teeth shone with a blinding light, forming numerous colors from the jewels encrusted on his canines. His sunglasses were completely tinted to hide his eyes, but they reflected everything back, shining light to wherever he looked. His suit was a very royal, ethereal glow, not the same as the kind of shiny Athos was used to but a very new yet comfortable, nostalgic glow, similar to the glow seen when you open a new video game for the first time or when your food finally arrives at a restaurant. The cane he held had a beautiful headpiece right where the shiny man rested his hand, but the final finishing touch was the chain he had around his neck. The colors, the lights, the dazzling array of East Coast pimpin' completely mesmerized Athos.

Well, nearly. Athos approached the Shiny Man, with his pupils dilated and his jaw still unhinged from his mouth. He raised his arms to begin a motion and brought his hand to his mouth, signaling eating something similar to a chicken leg. Then he pointed towards the females in the room, particularly the darker-skinned ones with bigger busts. Afterwards, he flailed his arms around and pointed to Nick, only to imitate his lethal pelvic thrust which had taken down numerous enemies and furniture pieces, hoping to relay his message and threats to Shiny Man.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Sage looked at the weirdly dressed man in confusion. What was this attire he was wearing, what exactly did it symbolize? One thing is for sure he wasn't briefed on its meaning or how to respond. In hearing what Nick said confidently Sage decided to carry on. " yes to control alt delete the black bandoliers and cause the origination to force quit the ... stuff" he said unconfidently.

The Pimp was confused "what are you on cracka? I aint got no time for yo shit motherfuckas. now if you here to talk business than come up stairs, if not get the fuck out my joint, you ruining the time for all dem locals."
turning around and and pimp walking up the stairs the three of them followed him up stairs.
it looked like a VIP room with of a club. There was a large semicircle couch in the corner across from the stairs. infront of the couch was a small coffee table with three stool type chairs. They were not tall but they were round and had no back. On the other side of the room was a small bar. the room had extremely dark tinted glass for the walls.
the big empty space in the middle had more poles and a disco ball spinning round and round. It was dark except for the disco light and there was music playing
The pimp was seated on the couch with women all around him.
The three take their seats.
"so i say again, whatcha wanna know about the Black Bandoliers?"
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Disco ball. Good lord and everything that is good and shiny in the world, have mercy on poor Athos' soul. His shiny meter was about to break with the beautiful artifact hanging from the ceiling. He wanted it. He wanted it bad, but he wasn't about to just take it and cause trouble for the mission. Athos, without taking his eyes off the magnificent dance accessory, flung his arms around, hoping to signify "everything". He then proceeded to shrug and motion his arms toward the pimped out man, hoping to relay "anything you got". He then proceeded to wipe the drool off his face.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4