Funny things are funnier when you look back at them.

Go down

Funny things are funnier when you look back at them. Empty Funny things are funnier when you look back at them.

Post by joseph on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:13 am

I was reading through some old topics on the forum out of boredom, and I came across this.

Reaper wrote:I wish I could stars

Naturally, people wouldn't know how to respond to that. I sure as hell don't, and Mario didn't, either.

D.N.A. wrote:You can now stars...but uhh.....uhh........

uhhhmm...

You can stars, but....

you die...yeah...ok...that works. You die Very Happy

I wish I knew what kind of wish I just corrupted XD

So somehow, I found myself laughing uncontrollably at that, only because I never remembered that being there.

Goes to show you, sometimes the best treasures are hidden in plain view. Yes, that was a band reference with almost no relevance to this whatsoever. Awesome

...And this is an otter.
Funny things are funnier when you look back at them. Otter-beer

joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Funny things are funnier when you look back at them. Left_bar_bleue2/2Funny things are funnier when you look back at them. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

View user profile https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Funny things are funnier when you look back at them. Empty Re: Funny things are funnier when you look back at them.

Post by Reaper on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:09 pm

whoojoseph wrote:Reaper, you killed everything I once held sacred and raped everything else.
Now my mind has nowhere to go.

I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Funny things are funnier when you look back at them. Left_bar_bleue1/3Funny things are funnier when you look back at them. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

View user profile

Back to top Go down