Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Memories of Ambition

4 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty Oh sheet..

Post by joseph Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 pm

The member 'Yao Guai' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Success Roll' : 3
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by Reaper Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Ghost lighting another cigarette up looks at the great beast as the first bit of smoke rising up. The smoke the color of his hair. Every puff he made lit up his face. revealing his eyes that all they show is sheer blood lust. Looking from the bottom of the monster he looks only insignificant but yet they were this thing was on the verge of destruction. The man vs. the monster. Looking back up he takes a step onto the shell of the beast. By phasing the bottom of his shoes so it goes inside and when inside solidifying them creating a way for him to wall on any solid surface any direction he starts he way up to the the neck. slowly walking to up the body smoke going straight up. As he gets to the neck he stands for a minute butting his cigarette out on the vohzd. taking out his knife and letting all the smoke out of his lungs he takes a deep breathe and sinks into the vohzd. At the vein he enters taking his knife he reaches his hand out puncturing it he starts to spin on his way to the heart, From there he cuts the hearts connecting veins and arteries. He goes to the outside and cuts away all the muscle and things holding them together. He gets back to the bottom of the heart making it like a ghost. From there he lifts using all of his might carries it up through his head by making the bottom of his shoe solid with every step. Ghost getting to the top with its giant heart on its back looking like atlas holding the world up. he chucks it and it rolls down the beast. ON the inside blood spewing everywhere on the outside the beast starts to convulsing. Cinto trying to stop the bleeding starts to rip at his chest taking its chest apart in the process. Blood poring out like a waterfall creating pools of it everywhere. Ghost stand on top jumps down doing flips and barrel rolls. As he reaches the ground he is smiling. as he hits the ground he slides right through. He comes back up right behind Emil and Kaiser still smiling. He watches as the beast tumbles to the ground.

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by joseph Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 pm

DEATH BLOW RESULTS...

1 + 3 + 4 = 8 Flair to Ghost!
LEVEL UP! Ghost is now Level 5! 19 Flair until Level 6. +3GP

By downing the giant monster, Ghost feels a surge of blood rushing through his head. A gale rushed into his mind. In losing balance, He suddenly acquired feelings of determination and random thoughts. He realized it as the Memory Radar pointed towards himself: Ghost won the Memory.

Ghost has now obtained the Memory of Resolve. +1GP

VICTORY!!!

Victory Bonuses:

FUCKING ARTHROPODS: +2GP to Emil, who could have downed the Vohzd in one blow if it weren't for the Chitinous Shell xD

Blah blah? BLAH BLAH!: +2GP to Kaiser, because I've never seen anyone make dialogue with their enemy as much as you do. [x

Emergency Rations: +7GP to Ghost, because he's going to need it in the near future. The VERY near future. Meow

Kaiser and Emil help Ghost up as he sifted through the Memory. Both of them sensed it within him, and suddenly they felt slightly envious of the fact that he achieved it first. Nonetheless, there were six Memories to find, and that'd have been more than enough for the group. "So, now what?" Ghost asked his two comrades. Before the question even rose, Emil and Kaiser were already scanning the area for other Chosens. "Nothing," Emil grunted. "Same," Kaiser muttered. Nearly instantaneously, the group felt a heat flash in their heads once again...

M E M O R Y C A L L
I see that you guys got it, huh? Good job.
Listen, I noticed that you're a little too far
from the other Chosens. Since this seems
to be getting a little more interesting, I'm
going to do something for you. Before I do,
though, take care of whatever business you
want in Cinto... or whatever's left of the city.
I'll be waiting on the line!

The heat flash remained as the SMC was put on hold, leaving the group to do anything they'd like before the SMC prepares them.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:12 am

Ghost lays down. Covered in blood he just phases out of the blood by body not unsolidifing it. he ends up perfectly clean. the then lays down for a nap.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:28 am

Emil observed silently, unamused, as the city slowly collapsed into itself while his comrade hacked away at it from the inside. As Cinto toppled into a lifeless heap of blood-drenched buildings and dirt, a thought escaped his lips; "Perhaps I underestimated that boy," his gaze of monotonous gray following Ghost as he emerged from the bowels of the city and dove through the ground. As he emerged, The Tierisch gave a blasé nod. Looking down at his waist belt, he noted some missing items. First, was his Santoku knife, which was still painfully protruding from the boy's leg. As he knelt to retrieve it, he noticed a second orphaned belt loop. "What else could I have lost," asked the chef to himself as he mumbled the names of each of his knives. It was then that he recalled his battle in the subway; "Right...the sledgehammer--" he spoke aloud, the dead city in his sights. Before leaving, he turned to his team mates. "I seem to have misplaced something in the city. Does anyone want me to look for anything while I'm in there," he turned back to the twisted buildings for a moment, his eyes widening. "And do either of you have some kind of container I can use...?"
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:43 am

Before Ghost could reply to Emil, he suddenly feels weakness in his knees. He has lost one Body!
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 am

"Er, you alright?" Kaiser looked up briefly. "Yeah, here. Take this." He hands over one of the backpacks he carries to Emil. The bag has a few crimson stains on it, but looks relatively sturdy though.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai
Where am I going with this again?

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am

With the bag in hand, Emil ventured back into the wasteland, alone. As he traversed, the aroma of freshly spilled blood grew more immense. Eventually, the boy was almost wading in the black substance. "This will do nicely," he thought to himself, dipping Kaiser's bag into a deep puddle of the Vozhd's bloodshed, using the satchel as a makeshift bucket. As he collected the thick, black liquid, Emil's eyes darted swiftly around the buildings, cautious of the possibility of a sort of trump card of Cinto's. He was also looking for anything of interest that may have been shaken out of hiding from the monster's violent end.[?][Good Luck]

After a few more minutes of walking, the boy had arrived at the subway station. Standing over at the edge of the crater he had previously formed, Emil peered intensely into the dark abyss below, searching for his lost weapon.[?][Good Luck]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 am

Kaiser surveyed the area, looking for any sort of loot. "Maybe that Vohzd had some er.. gear that he could have kept.. in his.. nevermind." He continued to search the wreckage of the behemoth. [Good Luck]
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Emil ~ This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Emil did not find either anything of interest or his sledgehammer; debris and blood was all that he was able to spot. However, Kaiser had more luck. Not only did he find all the items he found in the alley (cooking pots [LM, total of 3], kitchen knives [LM, total of 3], magazines [Newsweek, Playboy and People], oriental items that looked rather expensive and valuable, including little porcelain animals, Chinese lanterns, yukatas, jinbeis and furisodes; fireworks [LR] and wooden swords [LM]), but he managed to dig up Emil's sledgehammer!
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 pm

"Sweet. What I always wanted.." He glared at the tool, then recognized it. "Hey, this yours, Emil?" He grinned almost evilly again. "How many buxxors ya' got on you?" He waved the weapon daintily. "I'll sell it back to ya' for a not-too-low-not too-high price, pal!" [Barter] [Good Luck]
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:55 pm

The Tierisch strolled out from the monstrous corpse of the Vozhd empty-handed, Kaiser's bag slung over his shoulder, quivering violently like a fragile water balloon with each of Emil's steps. As he neared his team mates, he examined Kaiser's findings; the pans, he thought, would come in handy for some cooking later; and one could never have enough kitchen utensils. He then noticed his sledgehammer in the Thanatos' hand. Glaring at the object, the chef addressed Kaiser, "About your bag," he motioned behind him, guiding the Cassius' glance to his blood-soaked satchel. "I accidentally tripped over a rock while I was in the city. My deepest apologies." His eyes tracked over to meet with Kaiser's. "You can keep my hammer, and we'll call it even," he nodded in agreement to his own terms.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:25 pm

"Nah, it's fine.." Kaiser mumbled and sat down on a bloodied stone, probably granite. He handed the sledgehammer to the Tierisch and motioned him away as he tried to hand back the bag. "I already have enough of those. Keep it, you may need it later, man." He peered onto the horizon. He felt uneasy about what the coming new day would bring to him, and he was visibly worried. He gripped the rifle tight, then latched it onto the bandolier and tried to relax. [?]
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:03 pm

After a short grace period, the cloaked man called again.

So I'm guessing everyone's good?
I hope so, because you guys are
in for one hell of a ride! Hold your
breaths, alright? And keep your
hands and feet inside the vehicle
at all times!

Although his words were playful, his tone was not. On the contrary, it was quite sinister. Before the group could reply, they were suddenly sucked into nothing. They tumbled in midair, somersaulting and flailing in every way but gracefully. Colors swirled before them, reds and greens intersecting with yellows and blues in a constant blend. In seconds that seemed like hours, the three fell on the floor and into the real world. The solid ground beneath their feet felt sandy with slight crunches from the dead grass. The sky was particularly bluer, and the sun was clearly in sight. As the three stood up, they took note of their surroundings: dirt ground, dead trees and grass everywhere, and vast miles of pure nothing ahead of them.

M E M O R Y C A L L
Alright, you guys are in the Savanna!
Use your Memory Radars, and don't
forget: Have fun!

And with that, a new search began.

C H A P T E R 2 : C E N T E R P I E C E
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Kaiser heeded the strange man's words. He concentrated his thoughts and energy into the radar, hoping to find another of the Chosen nearby. I will get that damn memory, asshole.. he thought to himself in anger as he did so. As he looked out over the savanna, he also searched for some shelter or loose items scattered around. [Memory Radar] [Good Luck]
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Kaiser's Memory Radar went off, but the tingling was nothing more than a cellphone vibrating in his mind. There definitely was a Memory northbound in the area, but it seemed far off. The plain was practically empty, save for the deceased and withered plants. There was some structure in the distance, though; it was too far off to see with plain eyesight, but it definitely looked big from far away.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

"Guys, let's head over there. There's some kind of building, looks real big." He nodded in the direction of the structure off in the distance. "And there's a memory in that direction too, farther on. Plus, we need to avoid the late-day heat-waves they have here on the plains." He drew himself up and took one step towards the path he was on, then looked back. "I ain't gonna wait. Come, or we'll have to split."
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Emil did not bother to search the landscape. His attention had been drawn to the structure that protruded lazily from the vast horizon. He progressed towards it, not saying a word.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 am

Ghost looking around at his surroundings tries to get a good look at the building before he starts off.[DUDE THE GRAPHICS!!}
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 am

Ghost zoomed in on the giant structure. Looking at it from what he could see, it appeared to be a large grouping of rocks. Instilling feelings of pride within him, the rocks were reminiscent of an old lion movie. Ghost looked a little more to the west of the rock, and he noticed stray animals, just wandering. The Memory Radar didn't click when he tried sensing for a Memory within the animals.

Ghost hadn't noticed that Kaiser and Emil had already started walking. After he caught up, the group walked their way to the rock. There was absolutely no change in scenery, save the rock appearing bigger as they neared it. Upon arrival, the three took shelter in the cave inside the rock. Kicking back and taking another moment of relaxation before the sun rises again, they decided to use their time to however they like: to rest, to spar with the animals or to get to know the group a little better. Whatever the case, the three had plenty of time; they had 30 more days for their quest of Memory.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 am

As he entered, Emil trudged over to the back of the cave. First, he dropped Kaiser's bag, which plopped to the ground in a certain fashion one would only expect spilled gelatin to land in. Next, he removed his Benihana uniform's red belt, and laid it out straight beside the satchel, creating a fine floor display of his beautifully crafted cooking utensils. Finally, the boy removed his chef's coat, revealing beneath it naught but a disheveled young man in a dirtied plain white tee shirt, the tattoo on his left arm noticeably stretching up atleast to his shoulder. After meticulously taking the time to brush off any dirt that hadn't been set in, flattening the uniform to prevent it from wrinkling, and performing a perfect rectangular fold on the clothing, the Tierisch finally had a seat; the first time he had let his guard down since he was at the bakery. "I'll be happy to make us dinner, friends," spoke the cook from the floor, who was examining the pots and pans Kaiser had acquired in Cinto. "But only if you can catch it for us," he nodded over to the exit of the cave as a herd of zebras trotted by.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 am

Kaiser nodded, and got up silently, and dashed out of the cave. All was quiet for all of fifteen seconds. Then, the cries of wounded and stricken animals started up, and the whine of automatic weapons fire. There was a small succesion of light BOOMS, then all subsided. The yelps stopped sickeningly and the Thanatos returned two minutes later with four zebra, each with a wire impaled through the foreleg. "Got us a little something." He had used the fire to scare the Zebra into a trap, where lethal gas had killed the entire small herd. [Seek N' Destroy]
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:52 am

Ghost watching Kaiser also walked out of the cave. Instead of returning with todays catch he come back with some dead bushed and grasses to start the fire. "Do you think the gas will affect the meat." Asking Kaiser politely, "Because I don't want to eat something that will have a chance of killing me." While saying this Ghost put the bush and grasses into a nice pile and took out his lighter and started it. Slow at first but it spread. "well anyway we need wood to sustain it."
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:01 pm

"Nah, this gas don't affect Humans. Plus, It's made it taste better in the past!" Kaiser chuckled. He set down the huge heap of adult Zebra down side by side on the far right corner of the cave, and laid himself down to rest. "Wake me.. when you need me." He said slowly, and yawned. He pulled his cap over his eyes. [Master Chief's Long Sleep]

(OOC: Hey, I'll be answering really slowly.. So yeah.)
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next