Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Memories of Ambition

4 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 am

Ghost listening to the man's message responds. "I guess all men have their own scars. Some are more visible then others." The cigarette slowly burning up in his mouth as a slight breeze blew past with a refreshing feel to it as it hits his body. His cigarette is finished so he puts it out in the dirt right next to him, only to after light another and watch the horizon
"Then what keeps you going forward?" he says after a long pause.
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:44 am

The chef laid his head back on the floor and relaxed. He closed his eyes, took in the smell of dirt, only to be jarred alert by a sharp pain in his chest as he inhaled too far. He slowly relaxed again. "Good question." The word 'vengeance' floated about Emil's mind, but that couldn't be the case; he knew full well that the men that murdered his father were rotting in the dirt along with him. Still, the vendetta remained. How he longed to one day sit atop the countless bodies of Tierisch men and women as he butchered their children, the same way they had done to his father. And when the genocide was over, and he was the final corrupted body left, he would mutilate himself, ridding his soul and the world of the wretched ink that tainted his life, that took from him all that he wanted, that caused all his pain, all his torture. It sickened him to be in this body, and for a moment, broken ribs did not seem to hurt as much.

Last edited by D.N.A. on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed a pointless elipses)
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:18 pm

"You sound like a damn friendship speech, lady.. and they ain't my friends, I guess." Kaiser grumbled again, picking on her use of vocabulary. Still muttering to himself, he strode in after her through the warp portal that had appeared before him.

"Have fun, kids. And don't turn on the stove 'till daddy's home!" He pointed at the small mound of satchels, each stuffed with all kinds of Thanatos goodness to it's brim. "I'mma need to use those later, you know. Be careful with my stuff..." He looked pointedly at the pair conversing, as he faded into the warp.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai
Where am I going with this again?

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Ghost watches as the blur of Kaiser disappears in front of him. "I guess we have to fend for ourselves now." He says to the chef. "hopefully they dont take too long or they will have to rebreak the ribs that don't set right. Oh i was wondering when did you change from being a chef to killing people?"
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 pm

"I didn't change, necessarily. I still cook. Quite well, if you don't mind my bragging a bit." Emil paused, contemplating on the second part of the question. "I guess it just comes with living on the surface nowadays, my friend. There hasn't been a day yet where I haven't come into confrontation with something."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Ghost agreeing with the statement starts to think about all the days he can remember. "I guess thats just the way life is. I wonder if this gazebo thing can really change all that or is it a false hope." The sun is starting to dip below the horrizon but Ghost remains unmoved
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Lanie and Kaiser made their way through the warp. Tumultuous as ever, Kaiser stumbled his way through, while Lanie charged through, proving her experience in warp travel. Within seconds, the two arrived at a town. "Stay put here," Lanie said to the Thanatos, "This is strictly a Julius-run town. Any Cassius seen will be eradicated, so don't risk anything. Sorry!" Lanie ran off. Kaiser sat outside, grumbling something about bitches and Julii.

A good twenty minutes later, Lanie made her way back with a small bag in hand. "I got everything we need!" she said. Kaiser eyed the bag. It looked like it could hold a few bandages, maybe even some cough medicine or other over-the-counter medications. But it definitely didn't seem big enough to hold what they needed. "...That's all we need?" Kaiser mumbled doubtingly. "Yeah!" Lanie said cheerfully. "I'll show you how it works when we get back!" Lanie opened up the warp hole again. She jumped in, and Kaiser, after grumbling about bitches and plastic bags again, followed closely.

The trip back seemed more... tame. Kaiser could actually retain his footing and move freely in this portal, instead of stumbling awkwardly here and there. "Hey Lanie, check this out!" Kaiser said, almost cheerfully. "I can actually control myself in here!" When he stopped moving, he saw Lanie standing still, almost perplexed. "Kaiser, something's wrong here! Don't let your guard down!" All of a sudden, a warp hole opened and a laser beam flew from it. Kaiser dodged. Out from the warp hole came a Julius guard. "Shame on you, Lanie," the guard grunted, "allying yourself with scum like this. The King of the Universe ordered me to take you down for such an offense." The guard took his stance, and all of a sudden the Harbinger and Thanatos felt a cold chill throughout their bodies. The guard held a Memory.

COMBAT! Guard
The warp world had no boundaries. Acrobatic feats could be done effortlessly, and running as no issue. However, all open doors to any location are closed by the Guard.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Emil flipped his shirt back over. He ignored Ghost's remarks of the gazebo. By now, his belief in such an idea like that were akin to the belief of Santa Claus by a 50 year old man. "Where are those two," he muttered to himself, as he moved into a more comfortable position on the floor.

Last edited by D.N.A. on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repitition delete)
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Kaiser bared his teeth as the unexpected guard brought his rifle to bear, another bright beam narrowly missing the Thanatos. "Damn, why do I keep running into Julius assholes today?" He moaned sadly, even as he unstrapped Kung-Pow and flicked a magazine of his characteristic explosive rounds in. Smiling as the guard stopped briefly in surprise, he didn't even bother to aim as he squeezed a burst from the hip at his attacker. "Kuuuuuung POW!" He roared over the rata-tat-tat of the gun's thundering report. [First Action][Weapon Connection]

Angered as only two of the rounds connected, he glared at the guard and kept firing, sweeping himself in a circular motion as he carpeted the area that his enemy occupied with a huge automatic burst. The guard only shook his head, and continued to avoid the majority of his attacks, although Kaiser could see now that he had been hit several times. He felt a sting, and looking down he could see that he himself had been singed a few times by the laser shots. [Second Action][Desecrator]

The guard was somehow able to keep dodging most of his fire, Kaiser noted sourly. Something about this place they were in allowed the attacker to do a backflip and roll under the torrent of crazed fire. More cautious now, he aimed from the sights and fired two short bursts as he reached into his belt and withdrew a C-12 miniature explosive. Lowering the rifle and shutting his eyes, he primed it and waited two seconds, leaping back. A short toss then, and he dropped it to roll at the guard's feet. [Third Action][Explosives]
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Kaiser
This dice is not existing.
+ 3 - 6
Guard

Lanie

Guard
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Kaiser
Attack: 19
3 + 4 + 3 + 8 (WepCon) = 18
LEVEL UP! Kaiser is level 6! 23 Flair til level 7.

The C-12 explodes before the guard has a chance to run, dealing 2 damage!

Lanie
Attack: 5

Despite gracefully moving throughout the area, the guard's laser makes a clean hit! Lanie loses 1 body!

The guard brushes off the ash from the explosion. "I'm not going to give up until both of you are down!" Lanie goes down. She has two Body remaining, but she may not be able to actually make it. Should Lanie fall, Kaiser will never be able to get out of the warp zone. He will be trapped until another warp user uses the zone, which is very unlikely as the warp zone is an exclusive privilege, only given to few.

SECONDARY GOAL: Keep Lanie alive

COMBAT CONTINUED!
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:49 pm

"Hey, hold up lady! Don't die just fucking yet" He grunted as he supported Lanie. Turning back to the guard, he once again aimed his rifle directly into his torso, and sent another burst of explosive fire at him. "I thought you Julius bastards thought it was rude to hit a woman." He laughed as the guard rolled his eyes, and Kaiser took advantage of the momentary dismissal and fired a short burst at his legs as he landed another flip. "Did the grenade hurt, what's slowing you down?" He gave a mock frown at him. Stepping back, he reloaded. [First Action][Weapon Connection]

As he finished, he fired two more bursts, then sprayed the guard with even more fire. "If it didn't hurt before, does it pain you a little now, maybe?" He asked, almost innocently. Smiling sadly at the angry guard, he stepped forward just a little bit, interposing himself between Lanie and the guard. [Second Action]

Continuing his stream of insults, he could see that Lanie wasn't holding her own, as she was beginning to stumble from her injury. I sure as hell don't like her, but I don't want to be stuck here, he thought to himself. Besides, I can kill her later when she has nothing to give back. Considering all this, he began to get worked up, then he flicked Kung-Pow into full automatic and practically crushed the trigger as he sprayed the guard with fire. "Goddammit, just die already! I'm huuuuungry!" Laughing wickedly, he jumped forward and slammed the guard with the butt of the rifle, then switched back to semi-auto and put another burst into his center of mass. As the guard stumbled, he bitch-slapped the guard with Kung-Pow, using the barrel as a handle. [Third Action][Weapon Connection][Desecrator]
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Kaiser
+ 3 - 6 (Des)

Guard

Lanie

Guard
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Results:

Kaiser
Attack: 20
3 + 2 + 4 + 14 = 23
LEVEL UP! Kaiser is now level 7! 48 Flair til level 8.

Kaiser's hunger fuels his attacks, dealing 9 damage to the guard!

Lanie
Attack: 9

Lanie's injury gets her to stumble. She becomes a sitting duck, and she receives the guard's hit! She takes 1 damage! Lanie has 1 Body remaining.

The guard is down on one knee. His laser rifle's barrel is broken. He attempts one last shot, but it backfires, bursting his hand open. KAISER HAS RECEIVED THE DEATH BLOW!
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Grinning as his opponent shuts his eyes and screams in pain from the failed shot, he runs forward, leaping over Lanie's prone form and bringing him just in front of the guard. The man glares up at him, panting. Kaiser shakes his head with mirth and looks down at him. "Remember when I said I was hungry? You made me miss lunch-time, asshole." The man began to shake with fear, as Kaiser reached down and grabbed his shoulder, and with a mighty motion, tears it away with a violent sweep. His victim screams, but displays remarkable discipline as he cuts himself off. "Y-you barbarian freak! I won't let you win!" The guard shakes as he reaches for a high-tech, top-of-the-line plasma grenade from his belt. Kaiser ignores him, twisting the wound with his free hand as he lets the arm drop with a splash of gore. Just as he attempts to detonate the grenade, Kaiser lurches forward and takes it calmly, deactivating it and pocketing it. The man moans.. and Kaiser leans even more forward. "Shoulda' stayed home, brother." Bringing his arm back, he swing his fist in so hard that the blow breaks the fallen guard's other arm and his back as he falls flat.

Kaiser tears into him, severing a leg in his fury, and wielding it like a club as he strikes at the guard's face, his helmet having rolled a few feet away. At first, he tries to resist, but with one broken arm and a crippling blow dealt to his back, not to mention the loss of an arm and a leg, he could not do much. Eventually, a shard of broken bone from the elbow finds it's way into his eye, and fastens itself there. Kaiser grunted as he tore it out, and then continue to strike again and again. All that remains of the guard's ruined face is a nose, half a clear blue-gray eye, and some teeth on half of a lower jaw. Squatting over the dead body, he began to whistle as he placed some of the more nutritious organs and pieces into a small bag, looking about to see Lanie rise slowly. "We'd best get moving, lady." Wiping off some of the blood on his boots, he smiled at her as he stood. "Don't want to be late for evening and dinner, do we?"
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Results:
(7 + 6) / 2 = 7
Kaiser is Level 7! 41 Flair til level 8.

Kaiser has now obtained the Memory of Goals. +1GP

The contents of the Memory rushed through his head. A clearer image of the cloaked man came to him... but it was still blurry. He needed to see the rest of it.

Kaiser put the sack filled with human organs back in his main bag. He grabbed Lanie and put her on his shoulders. "Give me the watch, girl," he said, "we're getting out of here." Lanie slipped the watch off her wrist and handed it to Kaiser. Kaiser tinkered with the buttons until a warp hole opened, with the rock base in sight. "Thanks," Lanie whispered. Kaiser mumbled things about bitching and hunger as he walked back into the Savanna.

Ghost and Emil greeted Kaiser and Lanie back and asked what took them so long. "King of the Universe tried to get to us," Kaiser grunted as he dropped Lanie off against the wall next to Emil. "Here, girl, take your watch back." He tossed the watch to her, and she caught it. "Thanks," Lanie said with a smile. She put her watch back on and grabbed her bag from the Julius town. She pulled out a small vial of a blue liquid sealed primitively by a cork. Lanie pulled the cork off and dripped the liquid on her leg, where the guard shot her. The liquid spread around the wound, then in it, and back out. Lanie moves her hands around the wound in a mystical fashion, moving the liquid without touching it, almost as if the liquid responded directly to the whims of her mind. Soon the liquid shifted from a serene blue to a pulsating red, and as the liquid changed colors her wound started to disappear. Kaiser, Emil and Ghost watched attentively, unaware and surprised to see such a foreign healing method. Lanie pulled the liquid off her skin without touching it. With the liquid floating a little above her hand, she launched it to the other side of the cave, slamming against the cave wall and creating a crater about 3 feet in radius. Kaiser, Emil and Ghost watched in awe.

Lanie stood as if she were never injured. She skipped to the crater, where the liquid had returned to its tranquil blue. She pulled it off and turned back, only to see the three men in shock. "What, you've never seen this before?" Lanie asked. "It's a shock dial. It rejects the occurrence of any injury and absorbs the pain itself, turning it red. It's Timaeus technology. Pricey as well." She walked over to Emil. "Best part is that it's reusable." With that, the liquid spread over his entire torso. Almost grotesquely, the liquid began to regenerate the skin blown away and reorganized the bones. Lanie moved her hands around Emil, guiding the liquid's movements. After perhaps 25 seconds, Lanie lifted her hands; the liquid followed. It was bigger than it was before, about the size of a basketball. It was a blood red, pulsating wildly. She took the red globe outside, where she launched the liquid. Immediately a crater the size of a building formed around her. Ghost and Kaiser followed after her, only to witness the shock from directly outside the cave. Emil attempted standing up, and he stood, almost as if the injury never occurred.

Lanie returned. "Now that that's done..." Kaiser, Emil and Ghost got back from their trance, still slightly surprised by the Timaeus liquid. "Th-thank you," Emil stuttered. "You're welcome!" Lanie replied cheerfully. "So where's our next destination?" Ghost asked. "Come on, dumb fuck," Kaiser said, "you've got a radar in your head that tells you where to go. Why don't you use it?" Ghost didn't say anything. He glared at Kaiser with contempt. Instead, he went straight to his Memory Radar. The other three did as well. Their chills led to the east. "There's another Cassius town that way," Lanie said. "That might be where our next lead is; let's head over! I'd warp us there, but we may encounter another guard, and I don't want to take the risk." The four began to walk, with some tension between some of them. There were 20 days left of their quest.

Chapter 3: Chary

The savanna sands soon became a paved road. The brown plains soon became green, and vegetation began to sprout from everywhere. Eventually, the path diverged into four different paths, each equally worn compared to each other.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:19 pm

"So i guess we must part momentarily" he says looking around. he takes four of his knives and hands one to each person. "Mark the path you take so if one of us is done we know the easiest way back here. Well we should all meet up right here as not to get separated." Looking at the paths he chooses the second one from the left
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 pm

An irritated countenance found itself on Emil's face. "Indeed," he murmured, stepping out of the ranks of his allies and closely assessing the trails before him. The far left trail was obviously the easiest one to take; that's just how things worked, he thought. The far right was a toss up. It couldn't have been the hardest route to take, that would have been too obvious for destiny to determine, so the most difficult path must have lied in one of the trails in between. He scanned the two middle paths, his head darting back and forth, his nose pointing at one trail then the next. "Hmm..." he pondered, walking forward. He had chosen. "I'll take this path. See you on the other side, my friends," he waved goodbye as he diverged to the path on the far right.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Watching as the others said such moving things as they split once again, Kaiser shrugged and moved forward, mock ceremony painted on his face. "Well, my dear companions, though we must part, remember what we set out to do, and why we do it. Remember always this moment, and we shall remain always brothers forged anew in battle. Adieu, my friends. And good luck!" He chuckled as he made a courteous bow towards his baffled companions, then looked over the two remaining paths. "I like to keep it simple.. so I'll take the middle."

Walking steadily with slow strides, he gave a curt nod to Ghost, Emil and Lanie, then proceeded down his chosen path, lazily flicking the knife as an afterthought behind him. It planted itself neatly in the ground at the head of the trail. Within moments, his long steps had brought him far enough from the party as to be almost unseen.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Lanie giggled. "I guess I'll have to take the one on the far left, then." She started walking. "See you when I get there!" And with that, the four of them separated, just as they were in the beginning.

Middle left road
Ghost steps cautiously. The vegetation in the area died down a little, with trees gradually growing smaller and smaller. Soon all the trees were gone, and Ghost ended up in a green valley. The sky was momentarily a shade of blue, the first time Ghost saw blue skies since pre-Magi attack Earth. It was soothing to see. What was really surprising was that the vegetation actually seemed... real. Not the artificial trees and plants put into the earth in hopes of bringing back life. The grass wasn't plastic. It felt like real grass. Even so, Ghost walked as cautiously as ever. He didn't want to fall into a trap. But as he thought that, something appeared before his eyes. He couldn't believe it, but it was there. A gazebo. A white, serene, divine gazebo. It shone with a radiance incomparable to anything on the desolate Earth he was on.

Middle right road
Kaiser walked on a path that soon reverted to the dull, lifeless plains of the Savanna. The foliage disappeared. As Kaiser walked, he encountered a strange sight: there was a road block of treasure chests.

Far right road
Emil walked through the path. Eventually the vegetation died, just as Kaiser's road had. Halfway through the road, Emil stopped. His Memory Radar kicked in, and there was a familiar signal coming from it: Memory Hunters.

The hunters fell from the sky. They surrounded Emil, armed with much more advanced weaponry but still mumbling desperate, incoherent nothings. Emil had the choice: Fight or flight.

OPTIONAL COMBAT: Memory Hunters (Horde)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 am

"Well now, that's not all unusual." Kaiser said under his breath to no one in particular. Stepping forward slowly, he loosened the strap holding Kung-Pow, and made for the road block. Looking around, he didn't see anyone.. but he felt strange. He eased the rifle out, and held it out menacingly. "Hey, if anybody happens to be hiding, I won't kill you if you decide to come out now. Well, I might hurt you, but I won't actually kill anybody!" Nothing moved.

Cautiously, he continued to move towards the treasure, the gleam of gold and other things clouding his judgment a little as he lowered Kung-Pow.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:07 am

Emil stood calmly still as the hunters encircled him. "Hello there," he said, a smirk forming on his face. He looked at his surroundings: nothing. The land was barren of all things natural and man-made, in this environment he was clearly at a disadvantage. Although he had the stone artifacts in his pocket, the chef didn't want to risk going up against what he assumed to be Julius technology; he had witnessed its power before, on Jericho II. "I'll tell you what, my friends. You leave me alone, and in turn, I will let you all live. How does that sound?" He wore his biggest smile in 10 days as he spoke. He advanced through the enemy ranks, not once looking behind him.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 am

Ghost astonished at the sight he is drawn back he thinks to himself. "Why is this here, what is this place?" As he approaches his legs have an unfamiliar feeling to them as he steps along the real grass towards the gazebo. Is isn't like the hard dirt or concrete he is usually stepping on but this feels like as if this was gently catching him as he walks along. About ten feet away from the gazebo he kneels down to run his hand through the grass. Looking up at the radiant place he cant help but wonder what was going on.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 am

No one came out. Nothing popped out. Kaiser's surroundings remained unchanged, uninhabited. As he moved closer, five chests laid in his way.

Meanwhile, Emil ran, and fast. The Hunters moved sluggishly, unable to catch up to Emil. They all shot at him, missing terribly and wasting perfectly good ammo. Within seconds, the Hunters were out of sight, and the path was clear once more.

The grass caressed Ghost's hand. It was definitely real grass, no illusion. He looked up to see the gazebo in front of him, mystifying, soothing, and enticing him. It almost seemed to draw him in, calling his name.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 am

Kaiser grinned as he looked about him and saw nobody come forward and challenge him. "Well, can't let perfectly good things go to waste!" He leaned forward to rummage through the chests, lowering his rifle and holding it in one hand. He grumbled as he fumbled open the chests, and peered in...
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next