Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial

+3
pandaWaffle
AFM1
anonymous potato
7 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Empty Re: Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial

Post by joseph Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

For some reason, the word that came to Andres was run. He didn't want to deal with a Timaeus amnesiac who could blow them apart with a simple misunderstanding. At the same time, another word came to mind: kill. So much trouble was made for a single man: people rising from the dead, royalty dying, an entire civilization in turmoil... the thought of an entire race of superpowered citizens interested him, and he wanted to know more. Hmm, then again, we already put that Julius city in some deep shit... One more city wouldn't hurt.

Andres managed to hold back his grin as he looked at his team. Dammit, that's right... a truce. The grin that never was disappeared into mere thought and didn't manifest on his face. I shouldn't say anything. A single misunderstanding could blow up this walking powder keg. Besides, J''s good with words, and it looks like he's taking good care of this.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 pm

J' examined the remains from afar. From what he could see, Cain's heart was still beating within his exposed ribcage.

Malthus turned to J'. "It is not my place to take someone's life. If that is what you have come here to do, then I must insist that you leave here now. I will have none of that in my city. If that one was the reason you came down here," he motioned over to the living carcass. "You can rest assured that he is forever incapacitated."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:42 pm

J' seeing that neither man was probably in a position to answer questions at this point knew it was time for the group to take their leave. "Very well your Honor; with your permission I'd like to open a com channel to His Majesty, The King of the Universe to make my report and so that we may receive instructions on returning to the surface."
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Drako remains there waiting for the party to gather before he does anything else
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9