Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial

+3
pandaWaffle
AFM1
anonymous potato
7 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty Re: Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial

Post by joseph Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Andres walks out of the cavern, armor on and broken gauntlet in hand. He takes the less populated route, in hopes of not getting yelled at by some Julius citizen who thinks that he had taken part in the massacre. Sweat begins to form again, but he doesn't even bother to shake it off. Instead, he's too busy thinking about the people who had died in the courtyard. Dammit. If I wasn't teamed up with Julii right now, I probably would have joined in on that... Nonetheless, Andres honors his truce and refrains from hurting any of the Julius citizens.

On his way out the door, Andres gives his last words to the door guard. "Give my regards to the weapons shop owner. And I pray that we won't need to cross paths in the near future." And with that, Andres steps back out to the god-forsaken world.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Drako picks up his jackal and hoists him up to his shouder. He then walks out of the underground city with everyone looking at him. He doesnt care though he is more worried about his unconscience jackal on his shoulders wondering his he will have to switch its body if the damage was to severe.
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaWaffle Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:07 pm

Alice followed after Andres and Drako.
She glanced back at the courtyard, feeling sad for being unable to do anything to help.
After pausing to smile a good-bye to the guard, Alice stepped outside, smiling brightly at the sight of the sky.
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

http://half-windsor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:42 pm

i begins to slowly walk up the spiral path with his team. He turns back to view the massacre. At first he seems jaded, but is quickly broken down by the agonizing wails echoing throughout the city. He immediately freezes in his tracks. The team turns to see what's wrong. "These people..." he paused to look at the party, "...they're my people. I can't leave them. Not when they're like this. Go on without me. I'll catch up later." With that, he sprinted down the spiral path to the soaked courtyard, his shoes splashing in the 2 inch high pool of blood as he ran to tend to the dying; it morbidly resembled a child playing in a puddle of water after a rain fall.

The rest of the group filed out the door they entered through, and back onto the street. A stain of blood where the disguised Damien had previously laid scarred the concrete road. Seconds later, J' in the car sped onto the street. Although the car was electric, the revving was still audible, even from down the street. With the sudden movement of his arm, he plows the car sideways. Tires whine as they are pushed to their limits while a trail of smoke emits from below them. The car slides ever further towards the awaiting party and comes to a perfect screeching halt right in front of them, stopping exactly at the curb. "Let's go." he murmured, unlocking the doors. As the smoke dissipates, a long set of skid marks on the road can be seen.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:14 am

Andres takes the armor off and hands it to Alice. The sweat that was forming on him freezes, and Andres plucks them off his face. "i's staying in the city for now," Andres says to J', "So he'll be meeting up with us later on." Andres takes his seat in the back, noticing that i left the front seat empty. "Alice, why don't you take the front seat? You wouldn't want to deal with the smell of death, anyway."
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Drako looking back to see if i would change his mind again goes to put his jackal in the trunk because he is still unconscious and he is worried that he would be hurt more if he was stapped to the roof
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaWaffle Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Alice took the armor from Andres, and held it up to her body.
"This is i's."
She tossed it back to Andres.
"Keep it for now. I don't need it."
Before climbing into the front seat, Alice turned to Drako.
"When you're done with your Jackal, would you like to give my armor back?"
She paused and sniffed the air.
"Thank you for the front seat, but I don't think it makes a difference when it comes to the smell."

Last edited by pandaWaffle on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Drako puts his jackal down doe a second and gives her her armor
Hen goes back to the trunk
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:25 pm

"Hey Dumbass. Andres just told me 'i' is gonna stay behind to tend to the dying. There's enough space in the car for that carcass... Now then, what the hell happened here anyway? You seem to be missing a pet... and I sense you have another but it's needing a body. Judging from the amount of blood I can assume you succesfully found and terminated the target? If it's his soul you have perhaps we can interrogate it before it fights its way out of the body. I have recieved coordinates for our next target. Now then shall we go? The blood seems to be dry enough where it won't stain my car."
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Drako gets back and goes to the front window. "First we need to find two suitable bodies. On for my jackal and one for Damien. Oh right Damiens the guy we fought. But dont worry about him breaking out he is abides by my will no matter what now that he is inside my body. We need to find a human body laying around or else he wont be able to tell us anything by the fact he wont have suitable vocal chords. As for my jackal he can go into canine body."
Drako steps back and puts the jackal in the back seat next to Andre. "I kinda want to wash up if we have time because all of us except for you are going to smell horrable in a few hours. Do we have time or would you rather go staight there." Drako says as he is getting into the back seat
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:52 pm

(Matthew, I never said your jackal was [re]dead)

Drako's jackal awakes, darting his head around as if it were lost. It lies down in the empty spot in between Andres and Drako previously occupied by Alice. As the Casii piled in, J' drove off. "It's gonna be a long drive," he spoke aloud, sighing at the thought.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:31 pm

"j I think you need to come with us next time. This guy was pretty difficult to defeat and now we are down a man someone needs to take their spot." Drako says as they start off
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 pm

The car speeds out of the city and onto a highway. "31," the signs continue to read as they drive. For what the rest of the group thought would take minutes had dragged on for hours. Endless desert lined the horizon all around. The land was completely barren, save for a few cactii and the rare sight of some bleach white bones. The group inside the car pased the time in their own little way. Drako had been tending to his jackal since it awoke. Andres was busy trying to figure out how the anti Cassius armor worked. Meanwhile, Alice stared out the window counting tumble weeds as they passed by, then switched to counting vultures in the sky.

the sky changed colors. It splashed its canvas with a blended purple-green, which then transitioned to a light red. The red faded into a deep purple, and finally into a midnight blue. After nearly 6 hours on the road, J' pulled off into an exit. It led to a small trucker's rest stop. Much of the asphalt had been swept over by sand. "The car needs charging."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Drako looks up "My jackal is still recovering so I think we should use human power until he is ready. Or since this is a truck stop we can look for some truck batteries that we can hook up to the car to recharge it. Personally im ready to get out of this car after this long time."
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:06 am

"Cassius team- You're more familiar with the territory; Alice and I will have to come up with a contingency plan for either fixing the car or deploying ourselves. If you guys could scout the truck stop for water; food; ....enemies.. That'd be good. Also maybe some way we can get there without the car. The car's good if we don't use it for a while but the solar recharger won't juice it back up in time to intercept our target. I might have an idea but I may need some of Alice's equipment..."
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:51 pm

sounds good
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:02 pm

Drako and Andres leave J' and Alice alone with the car. Meanwhile, they explore the small rest stop. The two walk passed an old cube-like grey brick bathroom facility with a rank odor emitting from the already shut windows. The doors to the bathroom read "Men" on the left door and "Women" on the right. The smell seems to be coming more from the left side of the structure. Hidden behind the bathrooms was a graveyard of strange vehicles. They were massive, much larger than the car the team had arrived in, but seemed to be made of the same material. They each had 18 tires in all, and in the back of the cock pit were large elongated metal containers, possibly used for storage. On the back of the storage containers were rather large doors with small padlocks holding them in place that beckoned to be opened.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Drako ignoring the smell goes over to the back of some of the massive cars.
He breaks them over with his scythe and he looks inside for anything
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:56 am

J' opened the trunk and let Joy out. "Alice, I'll probably need the ammo pack on the beam rifle for this to work. I'd like you to meet my contingency plan." J' walks around the back to make sure Joy is alright.
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by pandaWaffle Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:16 pm

"JJ, who stuffs a lady in the trunk?"
Alice turned to Joy, smiled politely and offered a hand in greeting.
"Hello. My name is Alice. It's a pleasure to meet you! May I ask for your name?"
pandaWaffle
pandaWaffle
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by AFM1 Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:14 am

Joy slowly crawled out of the trunk and smiled at Hei for finally letting her out. "Finally," she sighed. She took a moment to stretch and neaten her clothes before peeking around the corner to meet Alice. "Hello," she said perkily as she shook Alice's hand, "my name is Joy."
AFM1
AFM1
No more 69. ]:
No more 69. ]:

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:20 am

"Joy... this is Alice. She has a harbinger beam rifle. There shouldn't be a reason the potential energy of the weapon's battery can't be converted into mechanical energy for our car." J''s voice contained no emotion. He didn't smile or frown.. he was all business. "I can give you a technical description of the workings of this engine.. the rifle on the other hand, I leave to you. Do you think you can handle that?" J' unceremoniously opened the engine bay and got started on removing panels to ease access.
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Drako walks slowly into the back of the truck. Its pitchblack as he walks in. He takes off his glasses to see better. he starts to feel around for anything useful.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by AFM1 Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:00 am

Joy glance over at Alice then the rifle. "Aren't you a little young to have something like that?" she teased.
She turned her attention back to Hei. Joy barely remembered anything about cars from her mechanical classes, but she knew the concepts were the same. "You'll have to re-educate me about the inner workings of the car," she said flatly as her mind was already working out equations.
AFM1
AFM1
No more 69. ]:
No more 69. ]:

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Drako feels around in the pitch black darkness and finds a chain. It is attached to the truck bed's floor. He yanks the chain to see what it is attached to, only to find it yank back. A snarl came from within the shadows.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next