Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial

+3
pandaWaffle
AFM1
anonymous potato
7 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty Re: Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial

Post by joseph Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Startled for about a second, Andres asks the others, "Did you see that?" Putting his guard up, Andres expands the bridge to make it wider and more circular, giving an appearance of an arena and adding more support to the ends of the bridge. On his knees and hands on the newly built bridge, Andres shoots two or three icicles from the bridge itself over to the shrubs and waits for response.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm

From the bushes, a raccoon with an icicle jammed through its shoulder emerges. It limps over out of the forest and collapses into the river, sinking immediately.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Drako runs across the bridge to the spot where the raccoon fell into the river. He peers into the black water, hoping to find it lying motionless underwater.[?]

The Nekros seemed concerned for the animal. Perhaps he had a soft spot for woodland critters. Or perhaps he was just anxious to relieve it of its soul.

Last edited by D.N.A. on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Original post was a godmod)
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Andres, observed Drako as he cleared his ice bridge to the other side of the river with no problems. Deeming his bridge stable, he walks toward the other side, wondering what Drako's intent is for the raccoon. He continues to freeze the floor, as a precaution for any surprise attacks.

Last edited by D.N.A. on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Original post was the response to a godmod)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:05 pm

From the black water begins to form shards of ice, until the entire top of the lake is turned into what resembled a hockey ring.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Thinking it was strange how things sunk in so quickly, Andres dismisses any and all thoughts. "J' you said go into the abyss, right? We'd might as well go, then." Andres shatters the frozen black surface of the river, forming crevices that branch out into more cracks until the river surface is nothing but crushed ice cubes. The liquid surface finally gleamed. Once the empty reflection of the river is obscured by its motility once more and the dark shards of ice melt into the run, Andres walks past the group and into the abyss, with the faintest grin on his face, whispering to himself "This should be fun."

Last edited by whoojoseph on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 pm

The raccoon's face-down body comes afloat and collides gently with chunks of ice on the river's surface.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Drako seemingly unsatified with the dead racoon he decides to go over to the bushes to search for anymore cute woodland creatures to take thier souls from. So he first follows the blood back to the bush where the animal was and expand from there
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Andres, overhearing J' and listening to what Drako is saying, walks onto the blown-out bride. Sitting carefully so he doesn't fall into the river, Andres thinks to himself. J' has a point with the raccoon's quick decomposition... I wonder what it is about this river. Andres can't freeze up the whole river; not only is it too large but it's a running stream of water, which would break down the forming of the ice quickly. Still contemplating, he looks for something in the area he could stick in the water and experiment on, like a short stick or some piece of debris from the broken bridge.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:34 pm

There are several stones and sicks littered about. There are also piece of the broken bridge.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Andres pulls a stick from the ground and dips it in the running waters. He waits about a minute before pulling it out.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:57 pm

As Andres dips the stick he feels a heavy tugging that runs up his arm, nearly causing him to lose his balance.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Even more intrigued about the pull, Andres creates a makeshift fishing rod, which is nothing more than a rod of ice, fortified to make sure that it doesn't break or melt. He calls for Drako. "Hey, Drako. I'm gonna try and pull something out of the water. Would you mind and make sure I stay onshore if something pulls me in?" And with that, Andres takes a stance and dips the rod into the water.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:44 pm

J' turns to Joy and Alice, 'Do either of you have a device we can track remotely or possibly use to view images from a remote terminal.'
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Drako walks over behind Andre and stands ready for anything to happen.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:17 pm

The rod hits the water, and immediately, Andres feels the tugging sensation once more. In a flash, Andres is pulled into the river and engulfed by the black water. In shock, the Julii run over to the ice bridge where Drako is standing, petrified. However, a piece of bridge melts immediately as Alice steps over it, and, she too, is devoured by the waters.

The group waits in silence for over a minute, hoping the two will emerge. They do not.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Drako depressed he didn't help them or at least relive them
of thier souls first steps off the slowly disapating ice. Then a thought comes to his mind why did they sink at least Andre had a way out of it by using ice. Alice was pretty much screwed. Drako calls the jackle over seeing as it's already dead demands him to dive down where they fell in hoping that his thery is correct that the abyss is drawing them down into itself
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm

The jackal hops in loyally, and does not emerge.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Well as Drako waiting in fear as his four legged friend has not come up. He yells to the others. "I think we have to jump in and be
dragged down to the abyss."
he then gets ready wearily to jump in after them.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:00 pm

The Nekros dives in. Sighing, J' prepares to jump in aswell, muttering something under his breath about a duty and babysitting. He submits his body to the river with Joy following close behind. The three find themselves caught in a strong underwater current that drags them deep below the river's surface. The light above dissipates into a far-off memory as the current carries the three to an unfathomable depth for such a small looking river. It is then that they see it. The current had lead the three to an enormous city beneath the waves. It was surrounded by a transparent glowing dome that provided the city with light and made the city resemble a snow globe. The current smacks the three into a doorway carved into the dome. A man on the other side wills it open, and the three enter a small cubicle. As the doorway behind them closes, the room is sucked free of water, and a second doorway opens in front of them, allowing them into the city.

Drako, Joy and J', soaking with river water, are greeted at the doorway by Andres, Alice, Drako's jackal, and a fourth man, all equally as wet.

The man is abnormally tall and fit, standing at a rough 7 feet. His hair is a moppy dark blond, his eyes a stunning light gray. His body displays strange etchings along his left cheek and down the right side of his chest that glowed a neon blue. Other than tight black swimming shorts, the man was bare. He glanced over each member of the group. "Come with me," he commanded, his voice deep and booming. The man turned towards the city, a sight of awe. It looked like a sunken city, the buildings untouched by bombs and radiation. It looked as if The Magi had never appeared. The city pulsated a veneer of neon blue that was synonymous with the blue that engraved the man's body. Air cleaner than that of Jericho II's filtered the group's lungs. The floors were comprised of a dirt and sand that felt as hard as rock beneath the group's feet. Sprouts of grass dotted the ground.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:36 am

As they walk, Andres and Drako begin to feel traces of power leave them.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 am

With each passing step, Andres begins to sweat. Even in the most perfect of climates, Andres is not used to the exterior temperatures. Upon this, he realizes that the cold energy that kept his body from heating up was disappearing, bringing his normally sub-zero body temperature back to normal. "Hey, guy in the trunks," Andres asks, "Is it normal to feel weaker, probably even hotter, upon entering this place?"
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 am

The man turned his head slightly to address Andres, but continued advancing towards the city buildings. "Psychic Powers are negated in this land. The jackal still stands because the Nekros utilize pure willpower to command spirits."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 am

"I see." Andres continues walking, dripping sweat like a leaky faucet. On one hand, he is slightly worried that his ice will not work. On the other hand, enemies will not be able to use psychic attacks, either. Still intrigued by the underwater city, Andres asks, "How exactly did this place come to be?"
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by AFM1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:23 am

Fascinating, thought Joy as she took in her new surroundings. This underground city was nothing like her home, and to top it all off it was clean. She smirked at the thought and walked with one hand on her chin, with the elbow resting on the other as she took in what seemed to be an astonishing engineering feat. It was enough to make her forget about how grungy she was from traveling through the forest then falling into the abyss. Her smirk turned into a smile as she crossed her arms and deeply pondered what it took to build and run this city based on the observations she had made so far.
AFM1
AFM1
No more 69. ]:
No more 69. ]:

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Maniacal Mistrial - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next