Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Chocolate Factory.

Go down

Welcome to the Chocolate Factory. Empty Welcome to the Chocolate Factory.

Post by joseph Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:06 am

$5 says this is your first time here. Am I right? I should be, because I don't have $5 on me right now. Anyway, this is pretty much my welcoming statement to you blokes and sheilas, so listen up and listen good.

I'm your admin. If you see anyone with "Moderator" or "Mod" or "LOL 69" next to their names, treat 'em nicely or they'll kick you out of here.

Anyway, the rules aren't on here. They're somewhere else. Probably right under this post. So read those carefully, yeah?

So you guys have fun. It's what it's made for and stuff. Very Happy
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Welcome to the Chocolate Factory. Left_bar_bleue2/2Welcome to the Chocolate Factory. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chocolate Factory. Empty SO HERE'S WHAT'S UP.

Post by joseph Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:13 am

RULES OF THE FORUM.
-Don't bring anything NSFW into the forums without labeling it. Do that and we're all out of here.
-Keep spam to a minimum. If you wanna spam, do it in the spam board.
-Same with advertising. We've got advertisement boards for that.
-And no flaming or trolling. Please flame in the flame thread and keep it there. Or do it over PMs. I don't care, just don't do it publicly.
-All in all, treat people with respect, even if you don't know them.
-Speaking of not knowing, DON'T GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO OUT TO STRANGERS. There could be a rapist, for all we know. >.>
-Also going with respect do NOT go and bash people's races, religions, etc. It's not fun.
-And pretty much all other cyberbullying is a no no.

CONSEQUENCES.
So you've all been to school, right? You know what you get if you do something bad. It's kinda like that. We'll give you a warning first. After a few warnings, we'll momentarily ban you. Maybe for a short 3 days. If you still do bad things, we'll ban you longer. Probably a week, month, who knows. And if you're gonna still be like that, prepare for an IP ban. IP bans aren't that common, you know? You have to be a bad boy/girl to get one.

So this is it. Please continue to be good boys and girls. Everyone loves them.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Welcome to the Chocolate Factory. Left_bar_bleue2/2Welcome to the Chocolate Factory. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chocolate Factory. Empty Re: Welcome to the Chocolate Factory.

Post by joseph Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Also, guests are allowed to post on this forum.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chocolate Factory. Empty Re: Welcome to the Chocolate Factory.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum