Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know our Admin and Moderators!

3 posters

Go down

Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Empty Get to know our Admin and Moderators!

Post by joseph Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Here on Gazebo, we've got users of many shapes and sizes, but the ones that matter most are the Administrators and Moderators. (They don't really matter the most, but they're just the ones who're holding the big guns behind your head.) They make sure that your experience on the site is enjoyable, and they keep bad people off the forums. I heard that when no one's looking, they get into tights and save the world.

...Of course, that's only fiction. Now here are the Administrators and Moderators to tell the people of themselves and their duty on Gazebo.

Last edited by whoojoseph on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Left_bar_bleue2/2Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Empty WHOOJOSEPH.

Post by joseph Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm

whoojoseph
Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Trademarkface

Hey, folks. I'm Joseph. I made these forums a while back, and I made it out of boredom, actually. It was a lazy summer day, and I think to myself, "Screw boredom. I'm making a site." So here it is!

Anyway, you probably came to see me talk about myself. I'm male, in case you wanted to know. I'm currently a high school student, and I'm actually a classmate of DNA. My favorite subject is English, andyeah. Hobbies include playing guitar, writing songs, playing video games, etc. I'm an avid fan of Calvin and Hobbes. Best comic strip EVAR. You should go read it now. I am. Razz

Music tastes? I enjoy everything. Even country. Favorite bands are Mae, Queen, Foo Fighters, those guys. Awesome.

So if you catch me around the forums, say hi. I don't bite. I nibble. Meow
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Left_bar_bleue2/2Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Empty Re: Get to know our Admin and Moderators!

Post by anonymous potato Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Hey.

Just to let you know, my name's Ian. I'm currently a high school student. (Bleh freshie sophomore JUNIOR NOW. HOLY SHET.) I'm a moderator here on Gazebo, which means I can lock, unlock, move, merge, split, report topics. It's my job to make sure you guys are following the rules and such.

I am a personal friend of Joseph, and we used to attend the same junior high, although he is a year ahead of me. But then, he graduated and I went to a different school. I still see him at church though.

I make things. These things are usually computer-related. Recently I started working on Android applications.

Last edited by ianonavy on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
anonymous potato
anonymous potato
Mod

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Empty Well, this is quite late >_>

Post by D.N.A. Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Hey, people Very Happy

Get to know our Admin and Moderators! SimpsonsMArio

My name's Mario, which most of you already know. I don't really remember how I found out about this forum, actually XDDD I think Joseph sent me a link to it one day last year. Anyway, I'm actually the founder of the RPG on this forum, Gazebo: Communism. It's a funny name, I know Razz In fact, we came up with that name by popping up a random word generator to put a hilarious word in front of Gazebo. All the clans and such are original ideas formed at 4 AM one summer night last year, and the combat system I modified from the RPG system of [url=xombieforum.com]Xombieforum.[/url] My hobbies obviously include being a geek and playing text RPGs, drawing, watching anime, playing my Xbox, and making pivot animations (a few examples below). In fact, I used pivot to animate the Gazebo banner you see above Very Happy Mostly I enjoy rock music. Anything from alternative to metal suits me well; but I also like songs from musicals and classical music aswell.
Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Newsiggynatureblahblahjblah
Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Signature
Get to know our Admin and Moderators! DesSig
Get to know our Admin and Moderators! NewSig
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Left_bar_bleue1/1Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Get to know our Admin and Moderators! Empty Re: Get to know our Admin and Moderators!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum