Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Silent Scout

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Empty Re: Campaign: Silent Scout

Post by D.N.A. Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:41 pm

"You're wercerm," muttered the Brutus, still quite annoyed by the Jewish vow of silence he was receiving from his other comrade. He grunted, as his gaze turned back to Sage. "Alright, now what?"
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Thinking about it for a second Sage answered the question the best way he could "we need to find this "Giant tito" person. But do any of you know where he is or even how to read a map?"
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:49 pm

At the sound of the word "map", Athos' ears perked up. He took the map from Sage's hands and read it, analyzing the landscape of the area and determining locations and where to go. After a couple seconds of close inspection, Athos looked up and began to motion to his two comrades. At first, he began pointing at certain points in the map, indicating certain locations. Afterwards, he pointed towards north, to which Sage and Nick looked surprised, as though they may actually get somewhere with their mute ally. Suddenly, Athos point east instead, ran around in circles flashing his cloak around like a superhero, and proceeded to jump into the nearest flowerbed, rolling in his own euphoria as petals gently assaulted his body.

Last edited by joseph on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Nick stared blankly towards Athos. "Sorry, I don't speak Jew."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Sage at the initial movement was relieved that someone there knew how to read a map. But as Athos's movement changed from a self assured soldier who knew what he was doing to apparently caped super hero Sage's mouth began to drop. When Athos began rolling around in the flower bed something just snapped back into place for him and stopped watching the idiot. Looking at the map with a confused look he thought up he beginners training he got when he joined the military. Unfortunately he remembered that he skipped most of those classes and when he did go he was just using it to get sleep.
Taking out his compass and trying thinking of whether or not to listen to Athos's initial answer. He looked for the northern direction "I guess we go this way." he said unsure of his statement.

Walking forward with Nick following him he, Sage whistled and Athos came running behind them. They walked into a heavy forest with lots of trees and bushes in the way. They walked for several hours following Sage only to find it was getting dark. Sage suggesting they stop for the night followed by Nick calling him a pansy for not wanting to walk at night they set up camp in a small clearing in that they found.
Its sunset in the clearing, almost night, all they have to do if figure out how they are going to spend the night.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Athos was still rolling around in the flower bed by the time the sun set. When it got dark, Athos realized how much time had passed and began looking for his comrades. He managed to catch up in time to see Nick shouting obscurities at his fellow Harbinger, who was clearly doing his best from shooting him in the face. At this point, Athos yawned, curling up by a tree and snuggling in his new cloak. It was a good day.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Silent Scout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Sage was thinking hard about what they would need but it was above him. He had never left a space colony before so this was strange to him. Within the thought he watched as the Harbinger walked over to a tree and laid out next to a tree like a cat. "That guy has more than a couple of screws loose" he said.
"What the hell should I do first." he thought as he looked through his pack.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Nick dropped to his knees and began shoveling out mounds of dirt with his bucket-sized hands. Within moments, he had created a round, shallow pit large enough to fit his impressive stature. The giant packed himself in, throwing the excess dirt over himself as a sort of blanket, leaving the majority of his upper body uncovered. He gazed up into the twilight sky, admiring the bright sparkling lights up above. Stars comforted Nick. Whenever his frustrations in the underground cities were too much to bear, the Brutus always found pleasure in heading to the surface at night to gaze at them. It was one of the main reasons he left in the first place. Shooting stars were always his favorite. He imagined them as 'badass super stars' that sprinted across the sky 'beating the shit out of the other, lazier stars that stood still and did nothing but look gay.' And as he contemplated the thought at that moment, he could have sworn he saw one. He smiled as his eyes fell heavy.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 am

"Uncivilized buffoons" Sage thought to himself. Taking out the tarp he was given and the rope is given and makes a makeshift hammock out of it. Folding it over as to put himself into a cocoon he too drifts of to sleep, with a smile.

At dawn the three awake to some rustling in the brush right outside of the camp. There is something in the bushes.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 am

Athos catches the sound of leaves rustling. He looks through to see if there was anything shiny in the foliage. [?]
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:15 am

The thing is definitely not shiny to Athos.
Another rustling comes from the bushes nearby the first rustling
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 am

The lack of luster disinterested Athos. He jumped atop the Brutus' shoulder, hiding behind his neck to keep from whatever it was in the bushes from boring him even more with its un-shininess.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:32 am

As he stirred, the Brutus busted out of the floor like a zombie on steroids, sending a wave of rubble and debris in every direction in doing so. The giant yawned a lion's yawn, and stretched out his arms and back, shaking off any excess sand and dirt caught in the toughs of his fur pelt. Suddenly, he heard the rustling of the bush, and before being able to react, found himself a human shield to the Jewish Harbinger. "What the shitfuck?!" complained the titan as he reached to pluck the parasite off his back. He snagged Athos by his fag cloak and held him suspended in his left hand. Nick turned towards the bushes, which seemed to rustle again in response. He snarled. "Just come out already. What are you, scared?" His voice echoed through the clearing.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 am

A rabbit pops out of the bushes calm and cute.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 am

Sage sitting up from his hammock with his gun already drawn steps down and puts his gun away. "I guess we have nothing to worry about its just a rabbit." Right then another rabbit pops out. Then several more pop out. Finally there are at least one hundred rabbits surrounding them. Looking back at the first one it seems to grown a menacing look then it bared its teeth at the group and began to attack.

Combat Horde: Psyco Forest Rabbits
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 am

Nick stepped on a rabbit. "This is totally gay..."[First Action][Weapon Connection]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 am

Epic Phail
Athos
Reaper carried out 1 launched of one Dice Roll :
Sage
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 am

Athos was still perched on the Brutus' shoulder, who, consequently, was technically doing all the killings for him. At this point, he took out one of his shiny Buxxors and rubbed it affectionately with his cloak. The Buxxor slipped out of his hand, which led to Athos jumping off his shoulder and chasing after the rogue coin. Knocking rabbits out of the way for his coin, he was about to retrieve his money when a bunny consumed it. The look on Athos' face was priceless. It was a mix of sadness and shock and surprise and shit, but whatever it was, it wasn't leading into something good. Athos pulled his rifle out, took the giant roast he stole earlier from the Brutus and began smacking the bunny with it until it spit the coin back out. [First Action] [Dood, lawl] [Retard Baby] [I'll Kill You WIth This Teacup]
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 am

Taking the battle very seriously because he's never seen a battle before in his life. Taking a step back and feeling for his collar he presses a hidden button on it. Yelling"everyone get out of the way" he hides behind a tree and watches as the giant laser falls down from the heavens. [First Action][Pillar of the Horizon]
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:23 am

Attack

Nick
Reaper carried out 6 launched of one Dice Roll :
5 , 2 , 5 , 1 , 6 , 5
x6+1

Rabbit
+3+1

Rabbit
+1

Rabbit

I think this is right
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:46 am

Results

Nick:
Attack: 24+6+1=31-5=26
+5 flair Levels up to level 2!! 5 more points to level 3 +1 gp

Athos:
Attack:10+3+1=14 -1=13
4 flair Levels up to level 2!! 6 more points to level 3 +1 gp
Sage:
Attack 34+1=35-5=30
4 flair Levels up to level 2!! 6 more points to level 3 +1gp
The rabbits were destroyed. They were beyond destroyed, they were destroyed so much so that even the memory of them existing was wiped from their memories because their existence was erased because they got hit so hard.

First combat +1 GP for all
Nick:One lines all I need
For posting a one liner +1 Gp
Athos: My precious
For only caring about your shiny coin and not combat +1Gp
Sage: Because I can
For using the hammer of dawn on rabbits+1 Gp

Last edited by Reaper on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 am

Dood Lawl
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:23 am

The Brutus wiped the bloody roadkill off the sole of his boot, as he stared, in disbelief, at his two comrades. On the one hand, there was the Jew, whose wastefulness of such a prime cut of roast would have immediately set him on Nick's bad side. On top of that, his annoying ancient Kosher traditions of collecting pennies and not speaking to Brutus kind had already aggravated the giant to his near breaking point. On the other hand was the little brat of a kid, whose overcompensation of things led Nick to believe that he was harboring a little less than a junior in between his legs. It became clear at that moment that he would never escape his anger. Either that, or he had every reason to be upset, because these guys really were just fucking retards. He sighed at the thought.

By now, Nick was tired of standing around. "Okay, so we need to find that one guy, right? Giant Titties, or whatever the fuck his name is?" The Brutus pulled out a map. He knew he couldn't read it, but he could at least pretend to, in an attempt to seem productive. After a minute of staring at the cartography, he shoved the map into Sage's hands. "You looked like you knew where we were going. Lead the way."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:41 am

The red light from the sky made Athos' eyes grew big. He almost jumped into it, if it weren't for the bunnies being roasted alive under the light. Once all was annihilated, he took a look at Sage, who, at the very least, seemed as though he had settled for the outcome. Then to his Brutus comrade, who mumbled something about gay Jews and tiny genitals. Athos, roast in arm, hugged it gently whilst caressing the coin in his palm. He took an adequate chunk of the roast, enough to probably feed himself for the night, and threw it into his rifle's storage compartment. He took the rest of it, divided it into two, one conspicuously bigger than the other, and offered the meat to his two comrades. He shoved the smaller roast in Sage's mouth, either for his efforts in getting them to where they were or for the button that made a shiny light appear, and Brutus' larger share in the palm of his titanic hand, probably in compensation for letting him hide behind his back. Athos smiled as he played with his one-Buxxor coin.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:05 am

Nick Wyght eyed the Jew closely as he handed him his portion of the roast. "If this is some way of you trying to convert me..." he paused as his gaze dawdled off over to the meat. "...I'm listening." The Brutus swiped the prime cut from his comrade's hand, and shoved it cleanly into the gaping maw that was his mouth. He seemed to not even chew the morsel. The gesture came as a relief to the giant. The disdain he felt for the homosexual Jew had vastly diminished from the day before, and this marked some sign of acceptance. It was clear Athos knew that the way to a Brutus' heart was through his mouth. "You know what, Kosher Boy, you're alright." The Harbinger continued to play with his coins. He turned to Sage, fervently. "Alright, let's see this," he muttered, attempting again to mime read the map. "So we gotta find Giant Titties before the Black Bitches realize we're here and try to fuck everything up, right? Something like that?" He pressed his nose on the map, analyzing it closely. "So if I were Giant Titties, where would I be..." he smiled, as if to answer his own question. "Well, on a fuckin' chick, of course! And where do we find women? In the city!" The Brutus struck a tall, triumphant pose that shot several inches higher than his normal posture allowed. "Follow me, boy scouts, let me show you how it's done," he yelled, motioning for Athos and Sage to follow behind. He began marching down the clearing in the same general direction they had followed the day prior. Suddenly, Nick's gaze shot back at the two, who stood still in their places. "Trust me. I'm a badass." He flashed them a smile.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next