Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Depths campaign discussion

+2
Yao Guai
anonymous potato
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Depths campaign discussion

Post by Yao Guai Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 pm

N0es! Your browser conspires against us! PURGE it!
Yao Guai
Yao Guai
Where am I going with this again?

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Depths campaign discussion

Post by The J Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Ok I'm joining yous guys. I'm gonna wreck you with my..... tiny gender neutral boy/girl who's a sickly little malnourished wreck.....

https://gazebo.forumotion.net/gazebo-communism-f28/character-sheets-t85-15.htm#7312

....he/she/it's a pirate!!! ARRRRRRR!!!! LOLOLL!111121!!!

But in all seriousness, since the character is julian but not technically aligned with law abiding Julian society, the best way to integrate it may be in an attempted raid gone wrong in which the character tries to raid them but realizes there's much more stuff to be found if he/she joins the mission.
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Info:
BP:
Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:11 pm

i got the perfect way to add you haha
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/3Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Cool, a four-man campaign! That's always fun. Razz
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:17 pm

very true it should be fun
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/3Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Reaper wrote:i got the perfect way to add you haha

And I've got the perfect way to kick some ARSE.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 am

Yao Guai wrote:
Reaper wrote:i got the perfect way to add you haha

And I've got the perfect way to kick some ARSE.

Non Sequitur much? Rolling Eyes Laughing
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 am

Yes, that is so. Life has gotten so dull as of late that I have nothing better to do then spout phrases like that. Awesome
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 am

Sorry guys for my lazyness and procrastination on the update but it shall be out today
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Good, goooood...
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm

OK my gay guy butch shim is in the story!! hooray.

Also the freeplay marketplaces are open for Cassius and Julius. I'm gonna add more places in each area later and the Basilus area will come when I flesh out the ideas.
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Yay, so the Mus Del Not can buy stuff. Awesome
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Dark Depths campaign discussion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am

You know at this rate we won't even get past the first scene. Is anyone gonna take this seriously?
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 pm

hopefully ive been busy
but ill to move it along so we can get into another freer scene
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 pm

I like how all the other campaigns have died for the sake of the new one. Razz
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:33 pm

I don't like how every newer campaign has died so fast Sad
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Arif due to his Harbinger background is free to note that the base chassi of the Invictus is that of a Principalities class starfighter. While it's a lightly armed picket ship, built for high speed area defense interception ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interceptor_aircraft#Area_defense ) it is still a new, sleek, fast piece of military hardware and not sold on the open market, it is unlikely for someone Andy's age and temperament to be piloting it on official business. This tech is probably stolen or black market.
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:43 pm

@ Yao.... you know that what you made was NOT a combat post and will ultimately either be vetoed without you writing your 2 combat actions or possibly interpreted as you did not enter combat at all. You might want to look at how the other posts were structured and try again.
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Yes, sir, I did notice that. I actually do know how to write an actual combat post, surprisingly, but I, and this may come as a surprise to you, decided to take the roleplaying initiative on this one and used my 'Phobia' trait for something other then some stat changes.

Explaining it to you:
In accordance with Joseph's character wailing on the Casii with his guitar, I suddenly remembered how I had a defect which made me a bit.. weak to loud sounds, so I decided that instead of tearing my way through a crowd of enemies in regular Brutus fashion, I wouldn't go steroids-and-smash on them. Instead, I ultimately disallowed myself from doing so, remembering the defect I'd chosen. Now do you understand my logic, friend?
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The J Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 pm

As long as you knew you didn't actually make one. You could have easily made your phobia post into a combat action as well but it's your choice if you don't want to.

Hey DNA we're waiting on you you f**in ass!
The J
The J
Ban Midou
Ban Midou

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Hooo wow. Looks like Syd's probably your least wanted ally on this mission.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 pm

i like Yao Guai did with that
i mean its not exactally helpful but it would happen. He could have gone beserk but its his choice.
we can also now use some plot device to fix it so he doesnt have go through getting phobia everytime were in combat
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:08 pm

...Wait no, Wes you have a phobia of women. You have the defect "Loud Noises Scare Me", but it doesn't take away from combat whatsoever. You just get a penalty, but it's not going to hinder your ability to attack. Maybe a flinch, but yeah.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Oh, whoops, wrong word. But the same thing applies with my attempt at tying it into roleplaying.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 am

ok The J im not sure if you want me to count the last action as actual fighting or not because your not doing anything in it ill just give you the extra point because its the first battle but guys we need to actually try and fight even if the horde is weak
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next