Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty.

5 posters

Go down

I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Empty I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty.

Post by joseph Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm

No one REALLY wants to ask help from strangers on forums where people could be living double lives as pedophiles or Batmen, amirite?
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Left_bar_bleue2/2I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Empty Re: I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty.

Post by anonymous potato Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 pm

True that man. True that. rofl
anonymous potato
anonymous potato
Mod

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Info:
BP:
I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Left_bar_bleue2/2I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Empty Re: I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty.

Post by D.N.A. Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 pm

Yosep wrote:No one REALLY wants to ask help from strangers

I beg to differ, my friend. Just ask Sharina what I did today Very Happy
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Left_bar_bleue1/1I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:44 pm

yeah im not one of those
*cough*
jk
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Left_bar_bleue1/3I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by .serendipity. Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 pm

STRANGERDANGER.
.serendipity.
.serendipity.
I think I'm new here.
I think I'm new here.

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Info:
BP:
I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Left_bar_bleue100/100I find it funny how this is the only board that's really empty. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down