Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Memories of Ambition

4 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:14 pm

This dice is not existing.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:25 pm

RESULTS:

Ghost
Attack: 0
2 = 2

Ghost is Level 4! 5 Flair to Level 5.

Emil
Attack: 26
3 + 4 = 7
Emil is Level 6! 2 Flair to Level 7.

Emil lands a blow without looking at Lanie, doing a total of 11 damage!

Kaiser
Kaiser stands in awe in seeing Lanie move. Before she was able to land a move, Ghost grabs onto Kaiser and phases Lanie's attacks, doing no damage to Kaiser!

Elaine sneaked behind Ghost and says, "What's wrong? Afraid to fight a girl?" She puts her lips close to his ear, but before Ghost could retaliate, she was already behind Emil. "That hurt, you know," Lanie said, with her breath on his neck. "But I can still fight." With that, she flashed her way into the middle of the three again, still ready to fight.

COMBAT CONTINUED
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Keeping calm and collected as usual Ghost lights up a cigarette emotion leaving him. His eyes have nothing remaining that looked human. Looking up at her. Smoke rose to the top of the cave and settling there before leaving the cave to the outside. With his knife in his right hand he runs towards her. Holding it with the knife-facing coming out of the top of his hand. He attacks her using the back end of the handle. Then using her as a post he jumps up flips up so his hands rest on her shoulders and his body straight facing the same direction Tightens down on her collar bone and with the force exerted by his body falling back he picks her up and tosses her into the wall in front of him. [First action][Acrobat][Brawler]

Taking another puff from the cigarette he puts away his knife. Elaine surprised but this sudden action scurries back to her feet. Ghost walking over calmly to her about halfway done with the cigarette he proceeds walk within her range unworried. She throws punches and kicks at him but all just phasing through. One last attempt to hit him she throws her body into the kick. Going through the first part of ghost and him stopping it about halfway though the attack. Ghost closes her foot in and trapping it inside his body. From there she tries to punch he way out but ends up the same way as her leg. Ghost taking his hand jabs into her chest right in between here rips. She shrieks in pain. Ghost then phasing through her he grabs her by the waist and backs up a little. From there he does a German suplex move but before its half over she collides with the wall. Ghost gets up finishes his cigarette and walks away. [Second action][Martial artist][Brawler][Psychic powers][Acrobat]
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 pm

As her lifeless body succumbed to gravity and peeled itself off the cave wall, Emil scooped the girl into his arms. As he cradled her, Lanie's hypnotizing eyes of hazel slowly opened; thinking quickly, the Tierisch covered them with a battered metal palm. "Now, friend, I must know how you acquired that lethal gaze of yours. Your time is short." He stood with the girl in his arms, statue-like, awaiting a response. "I'm not doing--" she was interrupted by a sharp, bone-crushing pressure on her head that Emil had applied using merely his fingers. "I don't appreciate liars, friend," he whispered, his eyes travelling along Elaine's contours as she squirmed to free herself. In futile retaliation, she dug her fingers into Emil's hand; her digits shook as her nails, claw-like, embedded into the chef's silver skin, rolling trickles of his blood onto the Harbinger's flawless face. Eventually, Elaine had succumbed to the immense pressure, and passed out, her body falling limp in the boy's hands., her arms ceasing their vise, and dropping at her side to dangle, vine-like.[First Action][Suicidal][Tattoo of Strength][Tattoo of Substance]

The Tierisch propped the girl up against the jagged cave wall in a natural sitting position. He knelt at her side, still curious about her "secret power" she had administered on him. He looked over his unconscious opponent, noting every detail; her elegant body; her silky auburn hair; her perfect skin; legs that continued for days. With each new feature he discovered of her, the feeling returned. His heart slammed heavily out of his chest; his stomach churned and tightened; his breathing grew heavy and troubled. "Impossible," announced the Tierisch under his breath. "Her ability is incredible. She can even activate it subconsciously," he cocked his arm back once more. "You are far too dangerous to be kept alive, friend," he spoke, his emotions seemingly abandoned. "Goodbye," he whispered, as his arm shot forward to deliver. Suddenly, Elaine's eyes flashed open, catching Emil's gaze immediately. With a grunt, the boy twisted away, his arm redirecting slightly too high to plunge into the cave's wall once more in a fashion that resembled a bullet driving into a block of ballistics gel. The Tierisch kicked himself to his feet, as he stared at the stupefied Elaine, still sitting against the wall, as an avalanche of newly created boulders rained over her. "That works..."[Second Action][Tattoo of Strength][Tattoo of Substance]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:38 pm

ROLL RESULTS:

Ghost ~ This dice is not existing.
+ 2 + 1 (MartArts) + 2 (Brawler)

Lanie ~ This dice is not existing.

Emil ~ This dice is not existing.
+ 2 + 2 (ToA)

Lanie ~ This dice is not existing.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:47 pm

joseph carried out 1 launched of one Checking Roll :
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 pm

RESULTS:

Ghost
Attack: 19
2 + 3 + 2 (Acro) - 9 (Err) = -2
Ghost is Level 4! 9 Flair to Level 5.

Ghost's cigarette slightly distracted him from Elaine, as he was attacked while he lit his cigar! Ghost has lost 1 Body! He is unable to battle!

Emil
Attack: 29
3 + 5 = 8
LEVEL UP! Emil is now Level 7! 42 Flair until Level 8. +4GP

Emil's rain of stones inflicts 9 points of damage on Elaine!

Kaiser

Once again, Ghost ends up keeping Kaiser safe from damage as he attempts attacks on the swift, flashy Elaine!

On the last hit, Lanie somehow slipped and fell, knocking her head on the stone bed. She couldn't fight back!

VICTORY!

Victory Awards:

First... and Last Blood: +2GP to Emil, who was the only one who managed to do damage Razz
First Bloodied: +1GP to Ghost, who was the first to lose all Body in combat!
AFK: +1GP to Kaiser, who has gone for practically all the battle xD

Cornered by Emil and Kaiser, her bubbly demeanor returned. "Hey hey hey! I can see that you guys are strong, like really strong! How about you let me team up with you? It looks like you'd like an extra member to your team." She flashed her way up behind Emil. "Pleeeease? You won't regret it." She twirled her finger on Emil's shoulder, putting her other hand around his waist.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 am

The Tierisch muttered something under his breath as the Harbinger's arm enveloped him. He could feel the effects coming again; the shortness of breath, the tightening of his stomach; as his symptoms reappeared, the chef drew a genuine smile. 'Whatever she's doing...it feels so strange,' his battered hand fell to his waist to eclipse hers. 'At first...it was excruciating...but now--I think I like it...' In submission, the cook guided Elaine to the trio's salt slab table, and sat across from her. "Can I interest you in some...zebra?" he asked, motioning to the pile of raw meat resting on animal hide next to him. His eyes bore the look of an awestruck astronomer on the night of a heavy meteor shower as they stared deeply into Lanie's chestnut gaze for the very first time.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:00 am

Seeing that Emil lowered his guard, Lanie smiled and took her seat. "I'd be glad to." She sat with one leg on top of the other, sitting up straight and eyeing the three in the room. She watched as Emil cooked the raw zebra, diverting his attention every now and then to look at her. Ghost was seated at a corner of the cave, unable to move from the previous battle. Kaiser shrugged and decided to sit closer to Emil and Lanie. "So I never got your names," Lanie said to the three. "I mean, we're..." She cleared her throat. "...Allies, now."
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 am

The chef's tricks were nothing near as impressive as his previous ones. He flipped the steak with lackluster, using his cleaned knife as a makeshift spatula. he was far too...intrigued...by the newcomer. "I don't believe I got yours, either, friend," he stated as he passed the beautifully browned cut of meat to Lanie. "I'm Emil Abrams." He extended an arm to shake as his pace quickened once more. By now, he had embraced the feeling.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:25 am

Lanie extended both arms, taking the meat with one hand while delicately shaking Emil's hand using the other. "You don't remember? I said it right before we actually started fighting." Lanie giggled and let go of Emil's hand. "But that's okay. I'm Elaine, but you can call me Lanie. And thank you for the zebra." She turned to the Kypris, who was stationed uncomfortably far away from the two. "And I know you. You're the infamous Ghost, aren't you?"
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 am

"Lanie?" Emil pondered upon the name. "I don't remember you saying that. I must have been...sidetracked... with...other things then." He took another look over the girl. "What could this feeling possibly be," he murmured, somewhat quizzically, to Elaine.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

"Yes, yes i am." Ghost saying almost confused. "What unit did you come from?"
Staring at her with a weird look seeing as they just stopped the fight. " Well I guess you will join us then. "
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Lanie looked at Emil, who seemed puzzled, and giggled. She turned to Ghost to answer his question. "You can't tell?" She pointed to the seal conveniently placed over her heart. "I'm a Royal Guard, and I guess from that you can tell I'm a Harbinger." She turned to Kaiser, who hasn't said anything since she came in. "I'm guessing you're Kaiser? Ghost was screaming a name while holding on to you while I tried attacking, so I guess that's you." Kaiser grunted. "Yep. That's me." Elaine smiled. "Now that I know you all, let's get down to business. I know some things you don't, and you know some things I don't. Let's clear some things up, mkay? Starting with you guys."
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 pm

The Tierisch was staring at Elaine's...attributes. "We, uh...we met somewhere, and then...I fought a giant crab that was really a city...and...then we got teleported here..." his gaze remained unmoving.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 pm

"It's all very odd from there, um, miss." Kaiser tore his gaze away and looked into the now darkening African skies. He could not help stealing a gaze at the newcomer, this 'Lanie' who his friend Emil was obviously smitten with. He chuckled a bit, then turned back. "So, yer' a Julius shitbag? What you doing here, amongst us rats?" He laughed slightly, but it was obvious he was pissed at working with a Julis soldier, especially a Harbinger, as he'd fought them in the past. He looked now at Ghost, and there was indeed now malice in his shrouded eyes and posture.

"And you too. Goddamnit, I knew it." He looked around at the trio, then stalked out. "You xenophobic Julii make me sick. Fuck off and die." He spit once back into the cave, then went and kept walking. "I'm out, have fun." He soon began to disappear into the darkness of the desert.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai
Where am I going with this again?
Where am I going with this again?

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Lanie blinked, totally oblivious to everything Kaiser just said. "Aren't you guys going to follow him?" she asked.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:42 pm

The Tierisch shook his head as Lanie asked her question. His stare had broken, momentarily, to watch Kaiser's departure. "He is well armed, friend. And quite capable in combat. He'll be fine," he boasted, his trance-like gaze setting back on Elaine. "Besides," he continued, "I feel our paths with him will cross again very soon." With a smile, he activated his memory radar, sensing Kaiser's presence fading rapidly.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Ghost now standing against the wall looks over toward this strange girl. "Where is your gun?" he asked her nonchalantly. "Like you said you are a Harbinger right."
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:21 am

Lanie perked up immediately. "Oh! I'm glad you asked!" She separated her legs so she sat normally. Lanie tapped on her right knee where the glowing blue spot was. A light shimmered, and she reached into the glowing blue. Within seconds, she was able to pull out a standard Harbinger Beam Rifle. "I can do that from all the blue spots on my jumpsuit. It's a lot more convenient than lugging around stuff." She leaned against the salt slab table, resting her head on her hands. "So from what I heard, you fought a crab and came here? Interesting..." Lanie stood up immediately after speaking, and she made her way out of the cave. "Well, I guess it's my turn to tell you what I know. There really hasn't been much that happened to me. I just fainted one day and ended up with the Memory. So I went on the journey, and I was led here." She was twirling her hair playfully when she remembered something of importance. "Oh! You should also know the King of the Universe had a Memory, too. But he worked his way around the cloaked guy's system and transferred his Memory to one of his other Harbinger guards." She eyed Emil's steak, which seemed to be nearly finished. "And... yeah, I think that's it."
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:49 am

The Tierisch stared, in awe, as Lanie drew a rifle from a glowing spot on her apparel. "...What else is in there?" He asked, somewhat hesitantly.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:32 am

Elaine giggled as her eyes shrunk to small slits. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she said as she returned her rifle to her knee. Soon after, however, her eyes became wide again, and she stood up. "Oh, yeah! Listen, there's about twenty-two or something days left in this whole thing, so we need to get a move on." She walked her way to the cave entrance and hesitated. "Do you need to do anything before we go? Or are we gonna go now?"
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 pm

The Tierisch threw on his working attire and jumped to Elaine's side. "I'm ready, if you are, my friend."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 am

Before rushing to Elaine's side, he took Ghost and carried him like a sack on his shoulder. Lanie tapped her left shoulder, and a little watch-like item came out. She put it on her wrist, and she pressed a button. Immediately, the three were sucked into a hole. Slightly reminiscent of the earlier warp, the group was sent tumbling through a vortex of something or other, unable to comprehend the something or other passing by— or in some of their cases, through— them. Within moments that felt like hours, the group fell, just as they had when they first arrived. Lanie was first to rise. "Sorry about that, you guys," she said to Ghost and Emil. "That thing came with the Memory, for some reason, and I'm still working it out. But anyway, we're here at the closest town: Banfora.

The town wasn't like most towns on the surface of the earth. This one was well-kept: all the buildings seemed good as new, and citizens walked among the land as if it were any regular Earth settlement. However, one thing was strange: the city was Cassius-run. As the group wandered through the small settlement, citizens were eyeing Lanie and Ghost in malicious ways. Nonetheless, most kept their distance. Many shops and other businesses were scattered on the lands. In the town square, a statue stood proudly on its pedestal; it was a figure of a man in a robe with his hood down proudly holding a staff to the sky. Surrounding the statue were three stores: a McGoofy's, a Bullseye and a seemingly-out-of-place weaponry shop. "We'd might as well stock up," Lanie said to the two. "Go ahead and get what you need, and I'll meet with you guys here later!" And with that, she skipped away to the shops on the other side of town.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:58 am

"It's quite interesting that she acts so carefree, even when there are hundreds of enemies surrounding her, isn't it," spoke Emil to his comrade, whom he had slung over around himself like a backpack. He gazed off into the horizon, even after the Harbinger had long faded out into the distance. "It's strange. I still have that feeling...even when she isn't around," he confessed, with a sigh, to the limp Kypris, as he turned towards the shops before him. The weapons shop caught his eye first, before he was mysteriously drawn to the Bullseye. "Do you have any preferences, my friend?" He looked over his shoulder, addressing Kaiser once more.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next