Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Memories of Ambition

4 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by Yao Guai Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 am

Meanwhile, as the group traversed the town, and began eying the shops, Kaiser sat down at a small and weather-worn table in an old saloon, where he knew some of the people and knew they were trustworthy enough. He held a bottle of scotch in his right hand, and lay near-slumped over the table. Across from him sat two Casii, one a Vohzd in a strange suit and breathing mask, that made him look like some Steampunk nightmare, the other a scarred, but still attractive young woman, who was obviously a Thanatos, by the bandolier of grenades and the Thanatos clan crest on her shoulder pads. They both watched him silently, then the woman nudged him, at a sign from the big Vohzd. "Kaiser. Your friends are here." Kaiser sat up awkwardly, then passed the bottle to another table, where a grizzled old man quickly snatched the beverage. "Stay in hiding. Don't let them see you, you're still my ace in the hole." He patted both on their shoulders. "Wait here." He then got up to his feet and went to the door. He waved a hand to a young man on the roof of a house across from them. The man nodded then drew a long object from a cello case. He started to play the damaged instrument, as he stared openly at the group who'd just arrived. Meanwhile, Kaiser waited just in front of the door, as two more men came to stand by the cellist with a violin and a viola. There was something amiss, and Kaiser knew the whole of it, and smiled.
Yao Guai
Yao Guai
Where am I going with this again?

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by D.N.A. Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Emil's glance was guided to the beautiful music emanating from the cellist's instrument. His eyes met with the musician as he nodded in salutation. As the piece concluded, the Tierisch gave a faint smile. "That was a very nice piece, my friends," he spoke, addressing the entire trio standing atop the battered building.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Post by Yao Guai Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm

The cellist stood up slowly. He wore what had once been a nice fancy suit, but now was patched and combined with some sort of antique uniform. "Thank you, friend. My name is Ian, and I have a message for you." He reached for his cello case, and drew a small satchel, frowning and looking away from it. "My friend wanted me to deliver this to you.. Simply barbaric." He tossed the blood-stained sack to Emil, then looked to his two wingmen and nodded. They dismantled their stands, stood up, and filed off downstairs. He stayed behind a moment. "These were the exact words." He coughed, then spoke again. "Tierisch, turn back. Turn back, or I'll kill you and your Julius friends. But first, I'm going to find me a nice crown.. and I think your new friend knows someone who has a particularly nice on.. on his head. So long, and good luck." The cellist stiffened up, then walked back, and then headed away inside the building.

Meanwhile, Kaiser laughed as Emil opened the bag, from which rolled the head of a hapless Harbinger Elite, still wearing it's helmet. He turned back to the pair of companions, Yog-Choggoth the Vohzd, and Salva the Thanatos. "Hurry, let's get moving." The Thanatos tapped a button under a table, and then the trio headed into a back-room, where a bright light flared, then they disappeared. It seemed that the young Thanatos had.. acquired some Harbinger technology recently, more importantly, some sort of transportation.

(OOC: We won't cross paths for a while, so don't try and stop Kaiser and his group yet, after all, we'll meet later anyway.)
Yao Guai
Yao Guai

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm

"Death no longer scares me, my friend," whispered the Tierisch as Ian disappeared into the building in front of him. His stare lasted for a few extra minutes, surveying the structure as he continued. "I haven't seen a Mus Del Not since my days in Jericho II," his eyes turned to the disembodied head. "And I don't think I've ever seen a Harbinger this dead in my life," he smiled somberly, as he chucked the meaty mound into the closest dirty window he could see. It slammed intensely into the fortified glass, and splayed about in a similar fashion as a grotesquely rotted pumpkin, creating a fine display of splatter art. With that, he strolled into the Bullseye, uncaring about Ghost's opinion.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Emil walked past the automatic doors, still strangely operational, along with the rest of the town. The department store was in perfect condition, almost devoid of radiation overall. The first sight he noticed was the abundance of fruits and vegetables to his right, a rarity on the surface of the earth. To his left were various cash registers with various Cassii in embarrassingly uniform outfits. As he strolled forward, aisles and aisles of different foods were available: practically anything that Emil could have named was available for his taking... for the right price, that is. Further into the store were many sets of clothing, from sleeping clothes to casual attire for going out. Past the clothing were outdoor supplies, sporting goods, gardening tools and various oils and liquids with foreign words like "Automobiles" and "Cars" on them. Nearing the southwest of the store, many hygienic goods were available, along with medical supplies.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 am

Immediately, the chef was drawn to the food. He scanned over the meats and produce with a skilled eye, stopping only to hover over any rotted vegetables, or items that struck his fancy. He seemed to be interested in certain types of food. Alphabetically down the aisles, the chef built up his arsenal. Asparagus, almonds, avocados, bananas, basil, chocolate, some figs, garlic, honey and finally, oysters were the items the Tierisch had grabbed. To the untrained eye, there was nothing strikingly similar with these items. But to Emil, "It's strange," he turned to Ghost. "All these items I just picked out are aphrodisiacs. How interesting," he smiled a bit. From his tone of voice, it was quite obvious the occurrence was coincidental.

He walked over to the clerk, store items and Ghost in hand. "How much for these, my friend?"
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:21 am

The clerk scanned the items, with each of the items displayed on the small LED screen in front of the two. He eyed the Kypris next to Emil but did nothing of offense. As the final oyster was bagged, the price came onto the screen and the clerk announced, "35 Buxxors."
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am

The Tierisch grumbled at the price. 'I only have 60...and I [i][/needi] it' he pondered, as an idea hatched in his mind. "What if...I gave you this slave of mine, and we called it even?" He guided the clerk's glance to the Julius dangling lazily over his shoulders.[?][Good Luck]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 am

joseph carried out 1 launched of one Success Roll :
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 am

The clerk's eye sparkled as he heard Emil's proposition. "Tell you what," the clerk proposed. "I'll give you this grocery cart. Fill it up with anything you'd like, and I'll give it all to you for 10 Buxxors and that Julius kid." With that, he called over an unusually small, Vohzd-like man with an empty cart. The clerk wiped some of the debris off the handles and handed it to Emil. "Happy shopping," the clerk said with a toothy grin.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:15 am

The Tierisch nodded, propping Ghost up against the clerk's counter. Before setting him down completely, he leaned into Ghost's ear. "You should be able to get out of this quite easily my friend, assuming the reputation that precedes you is genuine," he stood and hovered over the sitting Julius, as if taking a last long glance. "Now, then, you do whatever the nice man says, alright? He's your new master now," he patted Ghost on the head as if he were some sort of animal. Shuffling through his pocket, he acquired a 10 buxxor piece. "Here you go, sir. It was a pleasure doing business with you," with that, he took the rusted cart and ventured back into the store.

The cook's first order of business was in the clothing section. "Just in time. My uniform was getting quite shabby," he spoke to himself in the empty aisle where a menagerie of nice suits lined up against the wall. He took one off its hanger, and tried it on; it was black with a notched lapel and a split tail that dropped just below the back of his knees; it closed with two buttons. A red handkerchief bloomed decoratively from the breast pocket, and it even came with a black dress shirt and a deep crimson tie. "Beautiful," he complimented himself, tossing the apparel into the cart. Next, he looked for sleeping clothes. Quickly, he found the ones intended for women under a section called "night wear". He picked out one for Lanie; a blue piece of sparkling silk fabric that probably was only good for covering less than half of a woman's body. The subsection he had gotten it from read "half slips". He was unsure whether such a small piece of clothing were to keep someone warm at night, but felt it wrong to ask such questions to any of the lurking help clerks. Along with a set of sleeping shorts, Emil got for himself several new sets of bleach white tee shirts, that glowed in comparison to the one he currently wore.

The rest of the cart was stock piled with a menagerie of random foods, raw and canned, from each and every aisle. As the Tierisch returned to the front of the store, he nodded at the clerk once more, in thanks, then nodded to Ghost. He pushed the heavy squeaking cart out to the automatic doors, and as they slid open, Emil stepped through them. He turned to meet eyes with Ghost one final time. "Farewell, my friend," he mouthed the words as the door slid shut, obscuring Ghost's view of his comrade.

As he left, the Tierisch wheeled himself into the weapons shop. "Perhaps something will strike my fancy in here," he pondered aloud.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:14 am

Compared to Bullseye, the weaponry shop was miniscule and rather cramped. There was definitely enough space to walk around, but all the weaponry was displayed on shelves, which were out of reach due to the counters. Each of the four walls of the store held different types of arms. Upon entering, Emil's first sight was the wall to the right, which held various knives and small blades. Knives of unlimited shapes and sizes, throwing stars and other sharp objects that could fit in a pocket or could be easily concealed anywhere. On the northern wall, swords and only swords comfortably laid on their shelves. Practically everything was there: katanas, longswords, rapiers, and most of anything else. On the wall to the left, various firearms stood. Guns of every form were available, and ammunition was snugly placed to the corner in a box with the word "AMMO" crudely written on one side. And on the wall to the south, various other weapons were placed on the shelves. What couldn't categorize as a sword, gun or knife was there: clubs, maces, bows and arrows and plenty of other unorthodox arms. The counter was designed in a circle, not allowing the customer to touch the merchandise. The clerk was a rather hefty man in an apron. His eyes were out of sight as his glasses were darker than night, and his arms were crossed as he stood completely erect.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:46 pm

The Tierisch eyed the weapons that lined the store walls. "Hello there, friend," he spoke, approaching the man. "You wouldn't happen to have anything to enhance my tattoos' strength, would you?" He brandished the markings, uncaring about the revelation of his clan's secret art.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Ghost being still on the counter looks up at the salesman. The man starts to grin and grabs Ghost an cuffs him. From there he drags Ghost to a closet. The clerk smiling starting to close the door saying "Ill make a pretty penny off you." As the door shut all the light in the closet was coming from the gap in front of the door. Waiting for a second Ghost phased through the cuffs and stood up. Putting his ear to the door Ghost hears the clerk go back to the counter. Readying himself he runs through the door running up he stabs his fingers into the in-between the space collar bone. The man dropping to the floor almost instantly. From there he opens the cash-regerster

Last edited by Reaper on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:11 pm

The member 'Reaper' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Success Roll' : 5
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 pm

joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 pm

The large man looked down at the chef. He gazed into his eyes with a cold stare and eyed his tattoos before heading to the back room. He returned with three small cases, just about the size of the sheathes for the pocket knives. "I dun know what I can do fer a tattoo a' strength," the clerk grunted, "But yer tattoo o' substance, I think I can help you out wid." He opened the first case, and a shimmering diamond was revealed. "Diamond, th' hardest rock on Earth. 50 Buxxors." He opened the second case. "Nano-crystalline diamond. Hardest thing on Earth. 60 Buxxors." The clerk's eyes glimmered as he opened the third case. "Mythril. Harder an' exceptionally stronger den steel, but unbelievably lighter. You'd never be able ta break it. Best deal, 100 Buxxors."

Ghost finds himself 50 Buxxors! He phased through the store, perfectly unnoticed by any Cassii in the area. Through the Radar, Emil notices Ghost's escape and thinks to himself, 'So he wasn't just a bragging fool... Excellent work, friend.'
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 pm

On his way out he grabs a nice black shirt, black tie and black fadora. With these change of clothes he looks around at the store. [Dude the graphics][?]
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 am

The Tierisch ran his hand over the items, feeling them for their authenticity, and stopping over the piece of mythril. Having deemed them all to be real, his gaze propped up to meet with the clerk's. "I'll take them all," he spoke with a smile, as his arm contorted to match the mythril's mystical consistency, a black aura slithering over him. In a quick motion, Emil delivered a solid blow to the clerk's sternum, his arm barreling to a violent stop as it connected, sending the cacophonous cracking of bone against bone echoing throughout the shop.[?][Tattoo of Strength][Tattoo of Substance][Good Luck]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 am

(re-rolled w/Good Luck)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 am

As Emil's punch connected, the clerk showed absolutely no sign of flinching. He stood erect as he grinned. "Ya call dat a punch?" the clerk said as he readied his arm. Almost instantaneously, a blow of a thousand brass knuckles concentrated into Emil's stomach. With some sort of lag in the blow, Emil was knocked back and made a solid hole in the wall. As he stood, he realized that the single punch broke all his ribs. The clerk walked right through the counter and broke it as he approached Emil. "That was smart o' ya, Tierisch. Tell ya what. If ya can beat me, ya can keep all three a' these. If not, yer deader den dat Cassius kid Al traded over at Bullseye." And with that...

COMBAT! Clerk

The store was riddled with weapons of every possible origin. Picking a fight in somewhere like that would be a deathmatch. Meanwhile, Ghost noticed the going-ons outside and rushed out to see what was happening.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Ghost looking around heads to the clothing section also. He grabs dress slacks, a black dress shirt, and a black tie, black dress shoes, and a black fedora to change his appearance. He also goes down to the jewelry section.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

The member 'Reaper' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Checking Roll' : 6
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:58 pm

ghost seeing the jewels in their respective cabinets looking beautiful as the light came down upon them. looking at the back where the extremely high class stuff is he phases through the glass and picks out the six most beautiful ring, six most beautiful necklaces, and six most beautiful diamonds. From there he walks upstairs smiling.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next