Gazebo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign: Memories of Ambition

4 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by D.N.A. Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:26 pm

With Ghost's knife in one hand, Emil retrieved his mincer, the only one of his cutting utensils he had yet to use in combat. As he stood at the table, the chef outstretched his arms into a crucifix position, one knife in each hand. Suddenly, both of the blades began to spin around in a ridiculous fashion, seemingly defying gravity as they orbited around his hands like moons. He threw his right arm behind him, the one holding Ghost's knife; the blade, blindly guided by the chef, immediately tracked down the stack of zebra meat behind him, and impaled the first morsel. With a skilled flick of the wrist, the steak popped off the knife and arced over the cook's head, immediately starting to sizzle as it smacked, dead center, onto the salt slab. Before the spectators could applaud the feat, two more cuts of meat hit the table, one flying in from over Emil's head again, and the other swooping in from between his legs; they hit the griddle simultaneously, despite their differing trajectories. Rich aromas pervaded throughout the cave; a long-lost smell of frying, seasoned beef After a moment of stillness to let the meat cook, the chef continued his demonstration. He arranged the three cuts into a line on the salt table, and placed his mincing knife at the end of the line lying down. With a hard flick, the knife was sent barreling down the lineup. It slid, easily, beneath each steak, and as it passed, flipped them all, displaying the fine browning on the other side. The knife skidded to a halt at the very end of the lineup, and was immediately scooped up by Emil's empty hand.

As the steaks finished cooking, Emil flicked one piece each to his comrades. "Enjoy," he spoke, the meat still sizzling.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Number of posts : 1928
Registration date : 2008-07-26

GAZEBO: COMMUNISM
Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://xombieforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1242

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Empty Re: Campaign: Memories of Ambition

Post by joseph Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 pm

The three sat in some sort of circle, possibly having closer of a resemblance to a triangle than a circle. Because they had nothing but knives, eating was somewhat interesting. Ghost stabbed his with his knife, and he ate it like a popsicle. Each time it tore off the knife, he stabbed it in another untouched spot, leaving a hole-filled steak. Kaiser tore his apart, too, except he used nothing but his bare hands. He held his steak in both hands as his mouth tore the zebra met apart. Emil ate somewhat civilly, cutting his steak into bite-size pieces and popping them into his mouth. The group took their time in eating, as it was a moment of peace in a chaotic contest of manslaughter. There were 23 days left in the cloaked man's challenge.

As soon as the Tierisch finished his meal, he immediately stood up. Kaiser, who had a small portion of his zebra left, perked his head away from his meal and asked, "What's up?" Emil stopped at the doorway of the cave, and he mumbled to him in reply, "Stand where I stand and see what I mean." Kaiser, along with Ghost, whose curiosity was also peaked, walk and stand up next to the Tierisch. That's when they felt it: the Chosen they sensed earlier was closing in on them, and fast.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://gazebo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:02 am

With two swift swipes, Emil had wiped clean his greasy blade on his stained white tee shirt as he finished the last of his zebra morsels. "So, do you think we should stay here and wait for them," he queried, an unconcerned tone in his voice.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 am

"Yes, we can ambush them and be able to strike first and find out their powers before they know what hit them" Ghost says and he returns to the cave. "We should set them up so they will fall into our trap."

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Reaper
Reaper
I'm a MOD, but I don't actually have MOD powers. :awesome:

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 am

"A trap, huh?" The Tierisch's interest had been piqued. "What kind of trap do you suppose we should set? Once they get close enough, they'll be able to pinpoint our exact location."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 am

"Yes," Ghost said beginning to smile, "but id its some place they wouldn't believe like in the walls or ceiling we can surprise them by doing the opposite and coming out on them from there. All you would need to do is hold on to me and you will be fine."

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/3Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 am

The Tierisch had a look of disbelief. "I didn't think your power worked like that," he began, a scholarly look on his face, "I thought you could only phase through things, not make other things phase through other things, too." It seemed that Emil was extremely interested on the subject. "Would you care to demonstrate? Let's say, on Kaiser?" He motioned to Kaiser as he stood back to observe.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 am

"Well, if I could only phase myself then I would have to put my clothes back on after every battle. But sure here is a demonstration." Ghost said walking over to Kaiser. Taking him by the arm he led to the wall and grabbed the back of his head. Kaiser freaking out shouted "nooo" as he head neared the wall. As it is about to hit the wall his head phases right through.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 am

"Hmm," pondered the chef, a hand scratching his chin. "I'll remember that." He strolled over to the exit of the cave, and took a seat in the center of its mouth. "I'll be the bait. The two of you, go hide," he spoke, his knife dancing wildly around his finger, and stopping to conceal behind his wrist.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 am

As Emil sat, Ghost took Kaiser by the hand and phased right through the wall behind the Tierisch. Once they were out of sight, they waited. Emil closed his eyes and let his Memory Radar do the sensing for him. The Memory came closer and closer, almost as if it were a bullet coming straight at them. Within mere moments, the Memory finally arrived and flashed inside the cave with no warning at all. Slightly perturbed, Emil stood up with his guard as well. He eyed the Chosen, seeing that the Chosen was different from the rest of them, not only in terms of speed but of gender, too. She was a slender girl, looking no older than 20. She was wrapped in a white bodysuit that covered her entire body, ending on her wrists and ankles. Blue spots seemed to glow on her shoulders, knees and elbows, pulsating from a royal blue to a neon blue. Her hair was a light brown, extending down her shoulders, and her bangs parted to the side. Her blue eyes had a cold stare, which unsettled the group a bit more. Once she slowed down, she found herself in a halting stance, but in mere moments she corrected her pose and appeared rather jumpy. She looked straight at Emil, who was the only one in the room. "I sensed four of you over here," she said in a quick pace. "Why's there only you?" For some reason, the cave's stone walls seemed to block off the Radar, and none of the Chosens present inside could sense the fact that they had Memories. Nonetheless, the girl was jumpy and impatient.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:
Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/2Campaign: Memories of Ambition - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 am

Emil rose from the ground, his knife gleaming intensely from the fire behind him. "All four of the memories are within me, friend," as he began, his knife began twirling skillfully between his fingers, "The three I got them from are dead, and now, you stand in my way." He shot a seldom smile to the girl.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:37 am

The girl's murderous intent faded, and fear struck her eyes. She fidgeted slightly, and her words became slightly less intimidating. "R-really? A-all t-three?" Emil thought to himself, Was that murderous intent she was giving off just a fluke? As he thought this, the girl swallowed her fear. Her eyes showed confidence again, and she stood straight. Her words showed off her suddenly newfound confidence, saying "That's fine! I'll take you down anyway!" She stood in a fighting pose, waiting for Emil to make a move.
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 am

D.N.A. carried out 1 launched of one Checking Roll :
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 am

Ghost hearing Emil's end of the conversation stay perfectly still till the opportune moment where he will strike the enemy. Sitting in perfect silence inside the rock with Kaiser he waits for the signal.
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 am

Emil took a stance of his own, similar to the one he had been in facing off with Ghost inside the bakery. He stared at the girl with his cold gray eyes, and as her façade broke, the chef lowered his guard. Suddenly, a sensation in his chest caused him to drop to his knees. With his casted arm, he clenched his rib cage as it violently convulsed, chills running throughout the Tierisch's entire body. He began to pant and cough as he buried his face into the ground, sweat dripping off the back of his neck. "W--WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!? WHAT IS THIS FEELING?!" The roars from the panicking cook echoed throughout the cave; the girl had obviously applied some insanely fast-acting death vise on Emil using her agility. Muffled groans emanated from Emil's buried mouth as he shriveled into an extremely awkward position on the floor. He staggered to his feet, panting profusely, his chest quaking with such intensity that it fired off discharges of dirt with each beat. He glared at the woman, an anger long lost mustering in his sight.

With the knife in his left hand, Emil drove the blade into his casted arm's shoulder, and proceeded to run the blade down the middle of his appendage, slightly through his own flesh, easily slicing the zebra hide in half. As the casing plopped in an inky heap to the floor, Emil brandished his new tattoo; it was beautiful, now that it was visible, that is. It was of the same style as the one on his left arm, a long gash, where he had ran his knife through, splitting the pattern down the middle. "I must say, that was quite a clever move you just pulled. Not even I was able to observe it."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 am

The girl, slightly confused, let her guard down, disturbed by what happened with Emil. She tilted her head to the side with a somewhat puzzled look on her face. "I... didn't do anything. I just got ready to fight..." Remembering that he was the enemy, however, she got back into her bouncy stance with her arms up. "H-hold on, we're enemies, remember?! Come on, we have to fight!"
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:17 am

With a primal roar, Emil slammed his right arm into the side of the cave, shaking the ground and creating a rather large crater with relative ease. His limb shook with untold power as rocks slid, stream-like, out of the cave's newly formed dent. His heart continued to pound, the veins on his neck slowly losing their transparency. "Don't lie to me, friend," he seemed to regain his composure, atleast while he spoke, "Before I kill you, I must know of that technique of yours you used on me just now."
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:23 am

The girl went from a bouncy offensive stance to a shaky defensive pose. Her hands were in front of her face, palms facing Emil. The confidence she had shown earlier seemed to have slightly vanished with Emil's act of violence. "I-I swear, I d-d-didn't do a-anything!"
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 am

With a grumble, Emil flicked off the last of the dirt. "Fine, then. The secret technique shall die with you, friend. NOW!" The word echoed throughout and into the crevices of the cave, the chef's gaze widening.

Last edited by D.N.A. on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 am

Ghost feeling the earth around him quake with the sounds of battle he thought to himself. "Nows the time to strike. We have to make sure we are in the most surprising spot." getting behind Emil who was still reasonably close to the rock wall the through himself through the wall throwing Kaiser through Emil's belly. Ghost retreating into the wall instantly moves through the ceiling and drops down right behind the girl. Knife draw and placed around her neck he held her like a hostage in a bank. Without looking at her one during this whole thing he says in a scary rapist type deep tone "We can do this one of two ways, i can knock you out now and you get to live. Or we can kill you. Either way were getting your memory."

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 am

The member 'Reaper' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Checking Roll' : 2
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:40 am

The girl, held tightly by Ghost, saw the man who flew through Emil and took note of the man holding her. In a rather happy and bubbly voice, she yelled "So there are more of you!" All of a sudden, she flashed out of Ghost's grip and behind Emil. "I was hoping it wasn't going to be too easy, but in all honesty..." The girl twirled her finger through Emil's hair while her left hand rests on his shoulder. Her tone became less childish but more playful, almost seductive. "...You scare me, just a little." As Emil flew into his state of rage once more, he swung his mighty arm in the girl's way, only to see the girl standing in the center of the group with her hands on her hips, standing confidently. "Oh yeah. My name's Elaine, but call me Lanie. Not like you'll remember, since you're Memories are mine."

COMBAT! Lanie
Memory: Motivation
Seriously, you guys? Wow. xDDD
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:58 am

Ghost smiling. "This should be interesting,” As he thought to himself. "Though she is a woman I need my memories more. She is just going to get in my way to my eventual goal. All road blocks must be destroyed." Stepping back looking at this rare beauty thinks "shame we will have to injure the body of yours." Looking her over "well ill make sure you don’t get hurt too much. Only knockout shots on this one no one should need to die. " Ghost putting one of his knives back on his belt he uses the hand to brush through his hair. "Maybe we can help her after." thinking to himself "plus I don't need to kill anyone who I'm not ordered to kill...”
“Wait why did I just think that.” Saying to himself. "I've never had trouble with killing. This might turn out problematic”[Inner Monologue]
Reaper
Reaper

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Emil's heart had steadied; whatever the girl had done to him, it had worn off; atleast, for now. extended his arm with an alarming speed, catching the girl in a surprise clothesline as she sprinted by, her momentum causing her to flip several times over before she hit the floor. As she recovered, the Tierisch extended his arm to help her to her feet; he had forgotten that, in the same hand, he was holding his knife. Using her unmatched disarming skills, the Harbinger stole the chef's knife and drove it into his extended appendage. As she retracted the knife, she noticed something; a silver hue spawning from the blade's entrance wound that spread to engulf the cook's entire arm. The Tierisch wore a wicked smile. "Very well, then."[First Action][Suicidal][Tattoo of Ambidexterity][Tattoo of Substance][Tattoo of Strength]

As the girl cowered on the ground next to Emil, the Tierisch took a stance over her. He stood over the helpless Harbinger and raised his metallic arm, balling his hand into a fist. He knelt down, placing his forearm over Lanie's neck to restrain her, his arm coming down into a striking position. "This may hurt a bit, friend," he spoke, as his metallic arm came gliding down towards Lanie's abdomen. It was mere centimeters from connecting, when suddenly, the Tierisch halted, his arm twitching at the buildup of power he had just forcefully stopped. As he stared at the defenseless girl, his heart started up again. 'She did it again...but how? I have her incapacitated...' he thought to himself, a keen look on his face. 'Of course,' he continued, still frozen over the Harbinger who had ceased struggling. 'Her gaze. It has to be...just...don't..look at her,' he turned his face away from the girl, as his arm dropped the final few centimeters to connect with Elaine's abdomen, the girl's body slamming bitterly into the ground, sending her nearly an inch into the floor.[Second Action][Tattoo of Substance]
D.N.A.
D.N.A.
Ginji Amano
Ginji Amano

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:09 pm

ROLL RESULTS:

Ghost

Lanie

Emil ~
This dice is not existing.
(Original numbers were 4 , 2 , 1 , 2 , 6 , 5 , 2)
+ 2 + 2 (ToA)

Lanie ~ This dice is not existing.
(Original numbers were 3 , 3 , 4 , 5)
joseph
joseph
Admin
Admin

Character Info:
BP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next